28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka Halasima
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-DDD
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Maybe the laziness might have cost his knee joints, not certain but there are diet and maintenance disciplines you need to do to condition the body in prime state for longer....
This is from a 2018 article, which was coincidentally the last year he won Lock of the Year. Goes to show he is a disciplined individual who didn't put the cue in the rack once he signed his long term deal. Lots of athletes do have immediate success when switching to something like this but for guys such as the Olympic great Carl Lewis, their physical prowess quickly wanes too (keep in mind they are aging as well so i won't get too dogmatic on their choice of diet).
Screenshot_20240601_120326_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Not long ago I liked the unrealistic prospect of Taumalolo as a bench Prop but for anything more than 300k it now seems way too risky. Hopefully Rodney Tuipulotu Vaea becomes our own homegrown JT

Last edited:
Didn’t realise there was so many forum members living in Brisbane!! Unless of course your commenting on the Haas family from another country 😂

Ohh and I forgot the other brother is a convicted drug dealer too. 😂

And I never said anything about Payne himself. But clearly most of his immediate family are fucking degenerates.

I get your point on JFH. But JFH is a kiwi and Haas is not. From reading people's comments he looks after his siblings, so up ending his family to come over doesn't seem like the play.

I really want Warriors to target Willison.
Yep just suggesting that after getting JFH we are now possible to get other pie in the sky targets. Its an exciting time for the Warriors

Didn’t realise there was so many forum members living in Brisbane!! Unless of course your commenting on the Haas family from another country 😂

Ohh and I forgot the other brother is a convicted drug dealer too. 😂

And I never said anything about Payne himself. But clearly most of his immediate family are fucking degenerates.
I'm hours away and as a prop I like him. As a person even with his flaws and degenerate family........

We would have to arrest decades of players and administration and staff if we passed the microscope over everyone's degenerate levels.

And I'm not arguing with your assessment of his family. It's sound.

Are the warriors going to keep Jazz for 2025 and beyond?

Would love all thoughts on this quiet week.

For me he adds so much more than just his impact off the bench. But also i think the kids pushing underneath

J F Harris
M Barnett
M Niukore
B Afoa
T Harris
T Ale
D Walker

Like Sifakula, Zyon Maiu’u, T S Smith. Could all do with some NRL Time in between Injuries and suspensions. We need to see some growth in these three kids ASAP for me.

I will miss his energy but also I think Tom Ale is ready to step into that role.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Would love all thoughts on this quiet week.

For me he adds so much more than just his impact off the bench. But also i think the kids pushing underneath

J F Harris
M Barnett
M Niukore
B Afoa
T Harris
T Ale
D Walker

Like Sifakula, Zyon Maiu’u, T S Smith. Could all do with some NRL Time in between Injuries and suspensions. We need to see some growth in these three kids ASAP for me.

I will miss his energy but also I think Tom Ale is ready to step into that role.

Thoughts?
I think the new crop needs to be developed and given a go. We haven't developed a big that's been great.

Jazz still offers something but I would be using him as 3rd cab off the rank. Maybe a 1 year extension? I know he's a hard out Warrior for life and you know he always gives it his all but he's probably only 1-2 years away from dropping away.

At some point we have to get rid of Afoa too. TSS for me looks so good, more so than Zyon Maiu’u imo.

I think the new crop needs to be developed and given a go. We haven't developed a big that's been great.

Jazz still offers something but I would be using him as 3rd cab off the rank. Maybe a 1 year extension? I know he's a hard out Warrior for life and you know he always gives it his all but he's probably only 1-2 years away from dropping away.

At some point we have to get rid of Afoa too. TSS for me looks so good, more so than Zyon Maiu’u imo.
I'd be happy for T S Smith to take Buntys spot.

In saying that I am still making a play at Willison, Neame, or Thompson come November 1.

Ale to lock forward after Tohu and Walker.

Last edited:
I'd be happy for T S Smith to take Buntys spot.

In saying that I am still making a play at Willison, Neame, or Thompson come November 1.

Ale to lock forward after Tohu and Walker.
I think we need big bodies, Willison and Neame yeah.

Thompson is a good player and young but our props need to be bigger, everyone 188cm or under.

Neame just resigned I think so we don't get him but Willison is definitely a prospect. Neame maybe 2026?

Jazz needs to go. A lot of people saying we could use Jazz off the bench and he's good depth etc etc.

That's not the point.

We have a really good crop of young forwards in our 💙 Mighty NSW cup team that need to start seeing NRL time over the next couple of seasons if they're going to become decent first graders eventually.

Jazz needs to go. A lot of people saying we could use Jazz off the bench and he's good depth etc etc.

That's not the point.

We have a really good crop of young forwards in our 💙 Mighty NSW cup team that need to start seeing NRL time over the next couple of seasons if they're going to become decent first graders eventually.
Agree with this for sure!

Man I would live to know what the thinking is on Zyon Maiu’u. I just feel him and Sifakula are going to be special.

I don’t even think there’s an immediate drop off. Sifakula should have Jazz’s bench role full time next season anyway, regardless of whether Jazz was still under contract.
And there is still Ale and bunty for next year so the depth is enough to give them sporadic game time. I do want them to build into it not just be given it.

I look at what Laban has achieved this season and if he never played another first grade game this year it's been a massive success.

Seeing maiuu debut is a good start, I would imagine that picks up massively next sesson.

They are a very patient bunch the coaches. And probably for good reasons. The warriors in the past have pushed kids on hype and that's never really worked. I remember how patient Ivan was with SJ.

Last edited:
And there is still Ale and bunty for next year so the depth is enough to give them sporadic game time. I do want them to build into it not just be given it.

I look at what Laban has achieved this season and if he never played another first grade game this year it's been a massive success.
For sure, there’s also the roster side of it. Halasima needs to be promoted to top 30. TSS as well most likely?

We can’t do that with Jazz hanging around forever. Only so many spots

For sure, there’s also the roster side of it. Halasima needs to be promoted to top 30. TSS as well most likely?

We can’t do that with Jazz hanging around forever. Only so many spots
The 30 is not so much of a worry for me but it's for players we absolutely don't want to see go to other clubs right?

That group to me is looking like.....
Halasima
T S Smith
M G Taufa
S Kali
E I Toeava
M Tafua / J D Auloa?

Shits getting tight!

We definitely won't be able to keep them all.

I think we need big bodies, Willison and Neame yeah.

Thompson is a good player and young but our props need to be bigger, everyone 188cm or under.

Neame just resigned I think so we don't get him but Willison is definitely a prospect. Neame maybe 2026?
Could be something to that rumour of RCG? The longer Willison isn’t re signed, the more likely he goes to market in November considering they’ve got Walsh, Cobbo and Staggs to consider?

Could be something to that rumour of RCG? The longer Willison isn’t re signed, the more likely he goes to market in November considering they’ve got Walsh, Cobbo and Staggs to consider?
I would give Willison the starting spot to come here on decent coin. Man Broncos have some big lads! They have another kid Vaa Semu who looks another brut! I wish we had a 194cm+ 110+ in the system.

I think Bishop Neal is the closest thing?

I don’t even think there’s an immediate drop off. Sifakula should have Jazz’s bench role full time next season anyway, regardless of whether Jazz was still under contract.

I dunno man. I know we have some great juniors coming through and we've had two great backs against the walls victories with a few of our younger players present, but imo I think a few people are getting carried away, picking these juniors to replace seasoned vets after a handful (or sometimes just one) game where they have played to NRL standard. They're not even having GREAT games, it seems that as long as they didn't suck, quite a few are shouting about how they should get the call up over the more seasoned players.

Let's look at all of the young guns who have played this year - Laban, Zyon Maiu’u, Roache, MGT, Ali - they've all looked decent, but you can't say any of these guys have had an exceptional game. Even Roache, who I thought had the best game out of all the juniors this year - he completed his tackles and had good distribution, with limited errors or mistakes. Thats not worthy of getting rid of the incumbent, that's just him doing the basics of his role really well, which should be a minimum standard.

Imo there's very little chance that Sifakula is coming back from an ACL, and within a year of returning, he's going to make more meters than Jazz, while creating the tempo on defence that he often does.

Look at Ale. Webby's been PAINFULLY slow with his development, he's played 29 of the 36 games over the last two years and only now things are looking like they're starting to click for him. Same as Berry - he really only started to show how good he can be in his last 20 or so games. I cant see how any of our other rookies are going to get significantly more game time than that, unless it's through injury. And even then, they have to perform exceptionally well to keep their spot.

With the amount of injuries in today's game, over the next 18 months I think a lot of those above named players, including a few more like Halasima will deffo get a run and will probably be 10-30 games in to their career and are able to meet the week in/week out requirements of the hardest competition in the world, ready for 2026 when Tohu, SJ and co are all finished up

Back