28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Not so much lazy, But Dennis Rodman would catch a flight to Vegas after a game, Go on a 3 day bender. Probably do 100 lines of coke(I'm guessing)Drink a ton of alcohol. Finger 100 women(And probably men) get no sleep then fly back for training, work his ass off. Then come game day be the hardest worker on court.

Maybe we let Addin do this? Lol.
Man I hope Addin didn’t try stink finger any of the team. Sounds like an animal

Not so much lazy, But Dennis Rodman would catch a flight to Vegas after a game, Go on a 3 day bender. Probably do 100 lines of coke(I'm guessing)Drink a ton of alcohol. Finger 100 women(And probably men) get no sleep then fly back for training, work his ass off. Then come game day be the hardest worker on court.

Maybe we let Addin do this? Lol.
If Mrs FB sells pies along with brownies then I'd be very worried

1_0jFvFOOh0NXVo3D5NJRg4Q.jpg

I wonder if there is a need to offload him to upgrade others?

If so I hope he can't go anywhere so we can have a Jab Neame come November 1.

I don't give a shit how good you are, A 10 year deal is no good for either party! The should be banned from the nrl.

I would give 5 years the max you can sign a player.

These deals are rare for a reason.

DCE is the only other one I'm aware of. His has worked and he's looking at another contract.

They got to the 2017 GF on this contract but yea this was done well after their prem.
I’ve got no recollection of that game but you’re right- 34-6 to the storm it turns out.
I feel like there’s a hint of self interest with coaches and administrators who sign players on these massive deals because they want to win now and probably don’t really care what it looks like in the long term because it’s very unlikely they will still be around at the tail end of it.
In paul greens case- literally- may he rest in peace.

I’ve got no recollection of that game but you’re right- 34-6 to the storm it turns out.
I feel like there’s a hint of self interest with coaches and administrators who sign players on these massive deals because they want to win now and probably don’t really care what it looks like in the long term because it’s very unlikely they will still be around at the tail end of it.
In paul greens case- literally- may he rest in peace.

It was a bit of a nothing game. That 2017 Storm team is arguably the greatest regular season team assembled and it was obvious for the entire season they should win the comp with ease, which they did. Possibly matched by the 1992 Broncos for greatest team some will say.

It was a bit of a nothing game. That 2017 Storm team is arguably the greatest regular season team assembled and it was obvious for the entire season they should win the comp with ease, which they did. Possibly matched by the 1992 Broncos for greatest team some will say.
94 Raiders the best I’ve seen. If only that centre of theirs didn’t backflip on that Warriors contract & we had him through his prime.

Back