Rabbitohs

Kickoff In:

Accor Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Warriors

Team Lists

Made me laugh, and mad at the same time, Jeepers we had some entitled pricks at club and international level during the sleeping pills and energy drinks saga.

Pretty shit what they did to the Coach of the Kiwis that tour, I remember watching video of them playing crash in the hotel hallways....posting video of a fake snake episode.

They went purely to take the piss. Bully and JWH and others grinning tits off during the Anthems they looked wasted.
I remember that game like a blocked pulmonary artery in my heart. The dropped ball, Sunny's ridiculous offloads to no one, the Billy Slater miracle tries off Cronk kicks. I wish he'd never brought it up now.

Scrolling through the comments and have noticed a lot of people picking Laban to start when he hasn’t been named. I am excited by this even though I know nothing about him and his ability. If he does play the credibility of this forum will lift a gear. Based on what I’m hearing I hope he is given the opportunity.
I haven't seen this level forum hype for a debut since Eli Katoa, and I was pretty convinced he was going to be the next Ali Lauiti'iti. I was even calling him Krakatoa for a while I was so sure you guys were right. Then there was Ali's neph's Let's Eat debut, that was pretty epic, but now I'm starting to think Wahban is The One we've been waiting for, mostly because of Sup42's posts about him admittedly.

Last edited:
I haven't seen this level forum hype for a debut since Ali Katoa, and I was pretty convinced he was going to be the next Ali Lauiti'iti. I was even calling him Krakatoa for a while I was so sure you guys were right. Then there was Ali's neph's Let's Eat debut, that was pretty epic, but I'm starting to think Wahban is The One we've been waiting for, mostly because of Sup42's posts about him admittedly.
Exciting thing is, I think Sifakula and Halasima are better. If not theyre all exciting talents

Absolute grub of a human being

You’d think after the high shot on JAC the judiciary would do something given the grub’s history

View: https://youtu.be/EvSXz4DkDxs?si=qr3oNTVKFlmgo2Sa

View: https://youtu.be/upL6s54D_DA?si=35MDdTi3MM_FUDLk

Can't understand how he gets away with it, but now people are saying it's some kind of woke racist affirmative action thing over there because he's such an indigenous superstar and role model.
Sounds like more of your alt-right media conspiracy theories BM, it's obviously just the Murdoch mafia protecting their biggest market earners.

Can't understand how he gets away with it, but now people are saying it's some kind of woke racist affirmative action thing over there because he's such an indigenous superstar and role model.
Sounds like more of your alt-right media conspiracy theories BM, it's obviously just the Murdoch mafia protecting their biggest market earners.

You clearly don’t know left from right 😂

You clearly don’t know left from right 😂
I know the hidden hand in the shadow kingdom when I see it. And it's not left or right, that's just theatre to divide us my wahbro, to keep us paying, to keep us watching our wingers get knocked out when no one else seems to see a thing. And most importantly, remember to gamble responsibly.

Because Latrell is a member of Atlas ;) Sorry, wrong thread again.

An anyone explain how ref appointments are made

We have Gough in R1&R4 and now Kennedy in R3&R5

One would think that the appointment panel would ensure that the refs rotate around the clubs
I doubt there is any policy to spread them out amongst the teams. There should be as the aim of running a sporting code should be fairness.

I would say it is more likely the refs they deem the top tier are more likely to take the higher profile time slots.

The 8pm Friday slot compared to the earlier 6pm AU / 8pm NZ slot.
The Sunday afternoon game broadcast by Channel 9.
Maybe Thursday night.

There are also high-profile teams that seem to be the darlings of the NRL media. I wouldn't be surprised if even when some of them are going poorly they still get the top-tier refs.

With Latrell its an attitude thing.The worry is he can turn that around we he decides to aim up.
You only need to look at the last few weeks.

One week he is getting criticized (rightly so) for not being in the position where a fullback should be when the opposition are close to scoring. Chasing across field to be there to cover the play. A few examples were shown of this.

The next week he goes in the other direction and does the tackle that injured Addo-Carr.

He could turn up this week and play a blinder or he could go back to the form he had earlier in the week. He's not a player that will perform consistently week in and week out. Even when Souths are going well he still drifts in and out of games.

Murdoch theory is always a far left go to though, the neutral thing to say is he's just a good human being and the refs are always right on his tackles 🤣

200w.gif

Back