Kickoff In:

Accor Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Warriors

Team Lists

Territorial game as usual, enter the 20m and kick to Roger

Jäzz and Freddy to counter the loss of Capewell and Walker makes sense.

More defence, more ball playing.

Strong side.

Surprised CHT did not make the seventeen.

Still, here is hoping TMM carves up the left.

Can't shake the awful feeling that I have for this one, fuckin Souths man, saying they've got the wood over us is an understatement. Come on boys.
Also heavy rain is forecast - remember it pelting down at Mt Smart last season and we were well beaten

Also heavy rain is forecast - remember it pelting down at Mt Smart last season and we were well beaten
Latest weather updates are no rain on the day, just water logged Turf.
However if the feild is built over a sand base it may not even be a bog.
Most modern arena are super drainage sinks with a layer of grass on top, they can dry after flooding provided. the storm water system is up to spec within hours of torrential rain, given a bit of wind and heat, the ground could be sweet.

Latest weather updates are no rain on the day, just water logged Turf.
However if the feild is built over a sand base it may not even be a bog.
Most modern arena are super drainage sinks with a layer of grass on top, they can dry after flooding provided. the storm water system is up to spec within hours.
Love your optimism

Cook coming off the bench against our tired pack at the 25 minute mark is part of their game plan. We need a counter strategy. Last year they did the same thing by memory and he cut us to ribbons. He is in good nick at the moment too.
Hope the saturated turf slows Mitchell down; otherwise I don't like the chances of DZW keeping him in check.

I dont think AW is the kind of zcoach who eill blood a youngster unless he is ready.
It also depends on the opposition ie ( don't throw him in the deep end against the likes of Penrith)

Back