NRL NRL Round 3, 2024 Discussion

That Dogs vs Titans match was a race to the bottom and the Titans were more determined to win that battle. Titans a shoo in for the wooden spoon. At least the Tigers would have enjoyed watching that match.

Good to see the Bulldogs snag a win but they are bottom five with their roster.
They have maybe four guys who would get a start in must teams and another four who would get a start in mid table team.
Titans are not much better with the bunch of fringe first graders on show tonight.
I like their back five if they had their shit together up front but their Hooker and half options are non threatening with ball in hand and below average game managers.
Tino and MoF are decent up front but like the Dogs the rest of the line up was very ordinary.
I know they get Fifita back and Campbell but is he much better than Kini anyway.

Good to see the Bulldogs snag a win but they are bottom five with their roster.
They have maybe four guys who would get a start in must teams and another four who would get a start in mid table team.
Titans are not much better with the bunch of fringe first graders on show tonight.
I like their back five if they had their shit together up front but their Hooker and half options are non threatening with ball in hand and below average game managers.
Tino and MoF are decent up front but like the Dogs the rest of the line up was very ordinary.
I know they get Fifita back and Campbell but is he much better than Kini anyway.
and tino did his knee, eek

It’s half time and I can see it going either way.
Surely that last Cows try came forward.

Back