28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Where is GeePee when you need him aye??

Big time yes to Ice, but I have no idea where the money is coming from.

We do have two open slots in the top 30, but I can’t see those being worth very much. Especially considering we have to spend 97.5% of the cap by June 30

Even if it was starting from 2025, someone would have to be tapped on the shoulder

We do have two open slots in the top 30, but I can’t see those being worth very much. Especially considering we have to spend 97.5% of the cap by June 30

Even if it was starting from 2025, someone would have to be tapped on the shoulder
The tigers have already paid the majority of his salary for this year- what would he be worth for the next 4 months? 250,000?
I’d be surprised if we couldn’t make it work.
Could be another shot in the arm coming back from the bye.

The tigers have already paid the majority of his salary for this year- what would he be worth for the next 4 months? 250,000?
I’d be surprised if we couldn’t make it work.
Could be another shot in the arm coming back from the bye.

Had the same thought for a second but chat around the cap, especially mid season moves, around here almost always ends in tears so I am just sticking to the NRL.com page on the Cap Rules lol

I hope so tho, and if that is the case, Ice should already be packing his undies as we speak 🛫🛫

Just having a sniff on the tigers forum- bit of a mixed bag- overall id say their fans aren’t too upset about it but have other players they’d rather get rid off first.
General consensus is that he will go good in a decent team, they tend to think he initiated the release and there’s a couple of posters who do think he’s coming back here.

Id be moving Lussick and Ford ASAP

Just having a sniff on the tigers forum- bit of a mixed bag- overall id say their fans aren’t too upset about it but have other players they’d rather get rid off first.
General consensus is that he will go good in a decent team, they tend to think he initiated the release and there’s a couple of posters who do think he’s coming back here.
Reckon he never would have gone after Maguire got sacked and there were rumours of him backflipping. Tigers sponsored by lawyers so probably was no way out

[IMG alt="Beavers Headgear"]https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/data/avatars/m/10/10231.jpg?1187772914[/IMG]

Beavers Headgear

First Grade​

Messages8,896
Just listening to SEN out of Aussie and apparently the noise is getting louder about Dylan Brown to the Warriors

Off the Warriors LU forum. No idea if there’s any truth?

If SJ has signed on for one more year at 700k as rumoured, if he retires after ‘25 that gets you at least 80% of the way there money wise imo.

Not sure Id put much weight on something coming out of SEN Australia about us, but I am sure we could get him for 2026 if we really wanted to

Only get Papali’i if we can somehow release capewell in return
IMG_7368.jpeg

Could Capewell be the one with an unhappy wife?

Depending on his partner I guess, if she needs to sell brownies in NZ then yes bring him home, the brownie business can’t die here

$650K/year for a 25 y/o ex-Wahs superstar whose career is dying at a bottom club, come and play second row for another year and transitioning to replace Tohu for the next 5-7 years while able to cover prop and second row? Some tough decisions to be made but probably Jazz to UK or Capewell if it’s his wife having issues here (?)

If Barney rumor was true then a no-brainer again. Hope Barney stays

Back