Kickoff In:

Allianz Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
16:00

Warriors

Team Lists

Trouble is
When did Pomp’s actually get game time last?
Is he match fit?
Possibly not but he's our most experienced centre, muscle memory hopefully compensates for that and he can feed the beast Montoya. Not sure if this is a disaster or a stroke of Webby genius.

Dunno why I take this so seriously but it's going to be hard to sleep the next couple of nights waiting to see what happens on Pompey's edge.

Last edited:
Possibly not but he's our most experienced centre, muscle memory hopefully compensates for that and he can feed the beast Montoya. Not sure if this is a disaster or a stroke of Webby genius.

Dunno why I take this so seriously but it's going to be hard to sleep the next couple of nights waiting to see what happens on Pompey's edge.
I hope it’s the right muscle memory because he did some really dumb shit last season as well…

Hi Kav1

By extension of your theory and use of the label negative any time any exciting business idea is proposed be it a NRL franchise for CHCH or a monorail project for a city like the simpsons episode anyone who opposes these ideas could be dismissed as being "negative".

Lastly I think you should let a little bit of venting and frustration slide from the fans. We all thought we were going to the Grand Final this year and have had to accept this won't be happening this year at least if our current run of form is indicative.

Cheers
Hi Wrighty
I agree that criticism is okay as long as it's constructive and I do understand the frustration of fans. I just want them not to take the results too seriously. We need to appreciate the Warrior's achievements last year and hope that results can turn around this year.

Hmmm might be a timely injury, not that you wish that on a player, but it was looking very unlikely AW would make an unforced change with Roger. Be interesting to see if there is any difference with Pompey there.

his head space doesnt seem to be in the right place

could be something outside of work and he does look very frustrated on the field.... at least for the last few weeks

time off might help

although the opportunity to play his old club the Chooks, i thought he would really want to be part of

Trouble is
When did Pomp’s actually get game time last?
Is he match fit?
At the NSW Cup game at North Harbour a few weeks ago he came off after about 25-30 minutes. He ended up getting his hamstring strapped. The strapping came off in the second half while he was on the bench. So it may not have been too serious, plus he was on

It looks like he hasn't much game time as he hasn't been listed in the NSW Cup team lists and as we have seen for first grade it has been limited minutes off the bench or 18th man.

The coaching and conditioning staff will be on top of his fitness better than us. I'm more concerned about all of the hamstring injuries. The two forwards (Afoa and Tevaga) are back. It's just seems like we are getting him with a few of them.

I know RTS at centre has created a lot of debate. It's still a blow seeing another injury.

his head space doesnt seem to be in the right place

could be something outside of work and he does look very frustrated on the field.... at least for the last few weeks

time off might help

although the opportunity to play his old club the Chooks, i thought he would really want to be part of
Perhaps his awesomeness is suffering from age? Dunno but he hasn't clicked yet and nor has our team

Back