Gameday Penrith vs Warriors - Finals Week 1 (Game Day)

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Warriors 12-

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • Penrith 12-

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Penrith 13+

Votes: 35 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if?

Kosi to start
Montoya at centre
Pompey to 6

???

That saves Walker for his speciality role
So instead of moving 1 person (walker)out of position you want to move 2 players out of position ( Montoya and Pompey)

Walker will do a decent job in the halfs, Pompey would be a unknown.

Not a good idea in a final.

Haven't read the whole thread.
I think we'll get touched up. My biggest concern is who controls the team and our kicking game? SJ has dominated both duties, he owns close to 90% of all our kick meters this season. We don't really have any tactical kickers in the line up. RV would have been good to have purely for his boot, given him a really simple role.
Will be good to test our defence and see how our middles go against arguably the best.
Hopefully proven wrong! Up the Wahs!
The same ones who control & manage the team will do it today.
Tohu will do what Tohu does, Egan will do what he does ( 2 key players & positions with the top 2 ins.) and that will be to deliver and manage the team and their game today like every other game.

SJ will be sorely missed for his execution of last play options, his conducting of back plays, his positional defence & skills, plus his leadership - he's a huge out and hopefully TMM and Dylan have it covered even if the kicking game is second rate to SJs or modified because he's not there.

So instead of moving 1 person (walker)out of position you want to move 2 players out of position ( Montoya and Pompey)

Walker will do a decent job in the halfs, Pompey would be a unknown.

Not a good idea in a final.
Montoya was Kosi's centre wasn't he? Early in the season. Don't mind owning my bad idea though. Touché

As previously suggested

I feel (hope) the SJ news has been known in-house for a week and the boys have planned and trained accordingly

I assume they train simulations if a play maker goes off injured

Game on

Let's be honest everyone... these are the moments we live for. Everyone is talking tactics. I talk in emotions. The feeling that we are here. WE ARE HERE. For me it's a pure emotional high. I did the equations. 28 years. I think I have missed maybe half a dozen games since then. Roughly speaking I have done some maths in total I have spend 70 24 hour days watching this team. This is investment. This is why we are here.. because we care.

Also I am no mathemtician .. some feel free to correct me on my stats.

Let's be honest everyone... these are the moments we live for. Everyone is talking tactics. I talk in emotions. The feeling that we are here. WE ARE HERE. For me it's a pure emotional high. I did the equations. 28 years. I think I have missed maybe half a dozen games since then. Roughly speaking I have done some maths in total I have spend 70 24 hour days watching this team. This is investment. This is why we are here.. because we care.

I don't care if your stats are out. Let's go Warriors!!!

I feel some of these emotional highs are getting ready to fall off a cliff…

Good post though

1694228918994.jpeg

We could lose by 50 today and I won’t be upset

Provided
1. Ref doesn’t fuck up with unconsciousness bias
2. No injuries
3. No binning - refer point 1
4. No brain farts like jersey pulling aye Pomps

We got nothing to lose

Let’s eat!!!

Last edited:
Status