Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1705293459353.png

Getting mixed messages here 😂

You are completely missing my point.
No I’m not at all, you might be missing mine. Right through a time where budgets have been affected by middle to lower incomes who can least afford it, things have been subsidised, sometimes to the detriment like roads in poor condition because taxes are left off petrol, but it’s in order to subsidise lower incomes in a tough economic climate. With all the extra revenue through the likes of scrapping the clean car subsidy as just one amongst many being scrapped, this to me seems like an area where continued support could be committed for multiple reasons I’ve stated in multiple posts.

Real efficiencies are achieved by light rail
Not doing anything is easy but not going to fix the problems.
Why announce the cancelation on a Sunday while pollies are still holidaying supposedly

Last edited:
I’m not arguing that. Whatever the real cost is though, needs to be paid for under user pays?

Real efficiencies will be if technology delivers driverless public transport. Real lower cost for users rather than hiding the true cost through subsidies.
lol right wingers who are against publicly funded public transport crack me up. Guess what’s cheaper to reduce congestion; pt or more roads?

Guess what happens when everyone else takes the bus but you?

yeah agreed!
and so strange there’s no word from her herself yet either. i’d want to put it to bed the second i arrived back in the country if i were in that situation.
Exactly. I have been thinking there's a very strange outcome on the way.
Don't really give a F one way or the other but strange 🤔

What I fucking hate is this drip feeding that is a pattern of those dirty politics fuckers.
Didn’t I say this was how it was going to happen this way…

She’s gone burger. It will keep coming out until she resigns. Next will be footage from the stores if she doesn’t jump.

Honestly, who needs entitled MP’s stealing from shops!

Didn’t I say this was how it was going to happen this way…

She’s gone burger. It will keep coming out until she resigns. Next will be footage from the stores if she doesn’t jump.

Honestly, who needs entitled MP’s stealing from shops!
You're way out of line Wiz. Keep the insults down until you know the facts.

Back