NRL NRL Round 14, 2024 Discussion

Mate I’ve spent a whole lot of energy hating that club. My most hated. Bit f—k me. They actually play positive attacking football and have some admirable grit. I thought they were just the dirtiest win at all costs culture- and that may still be part of their DNA. But I just enjoy the way they attack and how they show resilience. They’re my Smokey to win the whole thing. Fitzgibbon is finally seeing a team play more Roosters like under his command.

Mate I’ve spent a whole lot of energy hating that club. My most hated. Bit f—k me. They actually play positive attacking football and have some admirable grit. I thought they were just the dirtiest win at all costs culture- and that may still be part of their DNA. But I just enjoy the way they attack and how they show resilience. They’re my Smokey to win the whole thing. Fitzgibbon is finally seeing a team play more Roosters like under his command.

Don’t get me wrong, mate. I fully understand my hatred of them is completely irrational.

I just hate them and no amount of healing the sick and feeding the poor they do, could ever change my mind 😂😂

Yeah I’ve been a Storm fanboy for a long time purely because of how they’re coached and what they will do to win a tight game. I just appreciate that professional, well coached, high intensity game play. It irks me. Coz I have hated the Sharks with a passion (& with good reason) for years. But objectively with all the games I’ve watched this year I see that type of thing emerging in how they hustle and grind. They’re not remarkable. But they win. Gonna have to find me a new villain. 🤣

So who do we want to win the remaining games this round to help us ladder wise?

Old Mate - broncosHQ said:
So who do we want to win the remaining games this round to help us ladder wise?
Depends where you want to finish. Storm Panthers helps top 8. Manly Knights helps top 4. Parra are irrelevant so they help both.

Lol @ "mutual infringement" aka the on field ref farked it up. Top notch PR spin.

I love how that's not an obstruction on Katoa there. Nrl double standards

Back