NRL NRL Round 14, 2024 Discussion

We have been putrid and have derserved to be smashed but this is the first time.I have ever seen the Wahs get a great whistle. Of course it is against us.
Have to agree, couldn't believe some of those calls, either very lucky today or there's some truth to the gambling cartel conspiracies. Anyway we deserved the win against your tired troops, see you in the finals I hope.

Have to agree, couldn't believe some of those calls, either very lucky today or there's some truth to the gambling cartel conspiracies. Anyway we deserved the win against your tired troops, see you in the finals I hope.
Except for that shoulder charge from Holmes’s that wasn’t. Didn’t see any arms. All shoulder. But well let it pass cause it was bunker who made that call

I told ya!!

images (18).jpeg

Can I say I absolutely used to hate the sharks - that period where Fifita, Graham, Gal & Maloney et all engaged in some of the most ugly negative niggly rugby league we’ve ever seen. Competitors the lot of them but there was nothing attractive about the way they played. I’m loving though the Sharks style and attitude in this new era. No hardman BS. A lot of graft and grit. and tonnes of pace. Hard to go go from universally hating a team to actually quite enjoying watching them week in in week out in 24. They’re a well coached gutsy outfit a la Melbourne these days in my eyes.
Yours sincerely
Former Sharks Hater!

Can I say I absolutely used to hate the sharks - that period where Fifita, Graham, Gal & Maloney et all engaged in some of the most ugly negative niggly rugby league we’ve ever seen. Competitors the lot of them but there was nothing attractive about the way they played.

Lost me after this 😂😂

Back