Kickoff In:

Accor Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Warriors

Team Lists

Hopefully Ali and not moving the Montoya problem
Hopefully not Ali coming back from injury with no game time under his belt.. against a high flying bulldogs team. 😳

And if RTS does move to wing and Ali comes in, you would have to ask what MGT has done wrong not to get a go

Don't get me wrong, RTS at centre hasn't worked but seems like a knee jerk reaction to do it so soon after the reports this week

Hopefully not Ali coming back from injury with no game time under his belt.. against a high flying bulldogs team. 😳

And if RTS does move to wing and Ali comes in, you would have to ask what MGT has done wrong not to get a go

Don't get me wrong, RTS at centre hasn't worked but seems like a knee jerk reaction to do it so soon after the reports this week
Yeah MGT. how could I forget about MGT. love that kid.

TAB has doggies @ 1.50
Warriors $2.5?

I don’t even know half of the names in the doggies line up but we have

RTS
Tohu
Capewell
AFB
Barnett
DWZ
Walker

Pretty much full strength but underdogs
Tells you a lot about form vs reputation
Great the warriors winning percent is positively correlated with the book makers odds
Whenever we are underdogs we play well knock on wood.

that's now the stodgiest bench i've ever seen... i think there may be a chance of halasima coming in for Ford... surely? just for some energy

maybe Taines Ig story coming to fruition with Halasima maybe replacing Ford (or Bunty).

I still think Webby will put Taine to FB and CNK to center with RTS to wing.

None the less, if Bunty does play, old mate HecticFred will be one happy bulldogs supporter 😂

Back