Pick Your Team Warriors v Dolphins - Round 12, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

Yeah, I think you are right. Was just thinking Roache will need a spell and with Lussick starting for 20 mins or CHT it only uses up one interchange
He played big minutes on Sunday. Lets see if he can back it up with another decent stint. We are playing into the bye. If Taine, Roache etc back it up then you have to go into the period training with them in their position.

I said previously the season was over, because there was no way that squad, playing that way, was making the 8. This team? Playing this way? we'll see

ToiletDuck

Contributor
Roache was really impressive. Looked like he'd been in the side all season with his service from dummy half. Will likely get another run due to Egan out anyway.

I see this week as an opportunity to let some guys have an extended break. If Tohu isn't 110%, then leave him for another week. Walker and Jazz played well through the middle and are experienced enough to be backed to do it again.

Pick the fittest and best side available. Re-assess everything during the bye.

Hope Ali was just in the moonboot to be ready for Sunday, SJ did the same last year

TMM probably plays even with broken finger, bye coming up thenSJ returns

Otherwise we are down a centre, half and fullback if baby Taine says hi

Ford to centre, Laban 11, Zyon Maiu’u bench, CHT half and who plays 6? 🤣 Roache? Lussick at 9

I will see myself out

Yes except for TMM and Harris. Retirement calls for those two
What do you have against Te Maire? He had a blinder on Sunday in a unfamiliar position. Note: he was the first Warrior interviewed by Lara other the match - that's usually reserved for the player who made the most impact (the second up was Taine)

Back