28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka Halasima
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-DDD
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
I reckon Utoikamanu to storm
NAS, Hetherington to tigers
Paulo to dragons
D Saifiti to warriors convinced by his good mate Barney. Reaches his potential and kills it
Someone surely goes to souths with the loss of Burgess and Bennett going there? Sounds like there’s interest from them in regards to De Belin, so he could be the one? Should start to see some players head out of the eels with Hannay apparently confirmed after origin. Have seen around the place Kayal Iro to eels, so he’s perhaps taking him from the sharks? Could have repercussions for Lomax too with rumours swirling of him backflipping

Someone surely goes to souths with the loss of Burgess and Bennett going there? Sounds like there’s interest from them in regards to De Belin, so he could be the one? Should start to see some players head out of the eels with Hannay apparently confirmed after origin. Have seen around the place Kayal Iro to eels, so he’s perhaps taking him from the sharks? Could have repercussions for Lomax too with rumours swirling of him backflipping
A young pommy prop apparently, George Delaney

He keeps making statements about what he will do like he made up his mind about every scenario in January. It's like he has no capacity to assess and make a decision based on what's happening in front of him now and everything is preplanned.
Was good to hear him take some ownership of RTS not being a success at centre and good to hear him willing to try him somewhere else

Can someone help me understand why we would be in the market for another prop when we have

JFH
Barnett
Ale
Bunty
Sifakula
Zyon Maiu’u
2 stand outs, 2 fringe first graders and 2 juniors- looks a bit shallow.
Not to mention:

Tohu
Ford
I’m kinda assuming tohu will retire.
Looked like a masterstroke moving ford to middle but he has tailed off- could be a winner after an off season there.

Keep in mind a couple of these guys will spend time at 13 too.

I think IF we lose both tohu and jazz we will need to sign someone.

In the words of fool Gould “when u think u have enough forwards- sign another one”.

Who are the juniors u had in mind?

Luke us not the only up and coming Hanson half at the club. There is also Tyson Hansen in Harold Matt’s who played in the GF and is still eligible next year.
If we sign one more we have a band.
MMM Bop…

IMG_2731.jpeg

Can someone help me understand why we would be in the market for another prop when we have

JFH
Barnett
Ale
Bunty
Sifakula
Zyon Maiu’u

Not to mention:

Tohu
Ford

In my opinion the spot must be left vacant for our Junior middles.

JFH+Barney cornerstone starters
Bench - Walker, rotation of Zyon Maiu’u/Sifakula, rotation of Halaisima/Laban

Ale to 13
Tohu retires
Ford depth to cover Capewah and props, Jazz and Bunty depth for props

Hmmm….no need for another prop, unless you release Ford and Jazz, or Walker covers 9 and 13, 2 juniors, and we can have a Saifiti, you sacrifice a Lussick/Roache or CHT/Metcalf from the bench

JFH/Barney/Marata/Capewah/Ale +bench Walker/Saifiti/Sifakula or Zyon Maiu’u/Laban or Halaisima

Bunty depth with other remaining juniors

Edit: how are we not winning with the roster we’ve got now lol, young guns are ready to share and do extended minutes in most positions

Where is he named this week? :unsure:
TBF, there's being named in a position and then there's being played in a position.

Jeez, we don't give our coaches much leeway when it comes to making decisions we don't like/in hindsight might not have been the best idea the coach ever had, do we? Even when certain scenarios aren't available to the coach due to injuries etc...
The amount of shit talked about Webby over the last month or so, that open invitation to come over any damn time you likes and no, mate, you don't need to bring anything, I'll buy whatever your poison is has become: Call me before you come over cos it might not suit and fuck sake you can bring that shitty wine you like over yourself, I am not buying that for you anymore!

RTS wouldn't be the first player signed for Position A but ultimately best used in Position B.

TBF, there's being named in a position and then there's being played in a position.

Jeez, we don't give our coaches much leeway when it comes to making decisions we don't like/in hindsight might not have been the best idea the coach ever had, do we? Even when certain scenarios aren't available to the coach due to injuries etc...
The amount of shit talked about Webby over the last month or so, that open invitation to come over any damn time you likes and no, mate, you don't need to bring anything, I'll buy whatever your poison is has become: Call me before you come over cos it might not suit and fuck sake you can bring that shitty wine you like over yourself, I am not buying that for you anymore!

The learning curve is steep for Webby.

For me, he has brought on the criticism himself. There are only two facets that a coach 100% controls - That's selection and rotation. He has proven to be waaaaay of the pace in that regard.

I think he is missing a coaching director - who that might be? No idea.

But he gets it wrong too often at the moment.

Briefly mentions in this article that he’s considering a positional change this round

Early Mail: Warriors coach Andrew Webster has revealed Roger Tuivasa-Sheck could be in line for a shock positional switch against the Bulldogs. The 31-year-old veteran was named at centre but according to NRL.com, could switch to the wing on game day as the Warriors coach looks for ways to get the former Dally M Player of the Year more involved. “Nothing is out of the question... the wingers actually get more ball these days than the centres,” Webster said. “That’s part of my responsibility, to give him more opportunities to show what he can do.”

Back