28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka Halasima
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-DDD
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Problem is by focusing on the "games we won" is that it allows us to ignore our weaknesses. We're not going to be allowed to dominate in the middle every game. So when plan A goes what's left?

Come finals time we're not dominating in the middle for 80 minutes 4/4 games to win it all. Most finals games ebb and flow and often have parity in the middle. After that it comes down to x-factor, small moments that turns games. Nothing turns games like speed does in the modern game.

Breaking the defense open isn't as much of a problem as converting those breaks into tries or spreading the ball wide and not seeing a centre or wing cut back inside because they don't have the pace to take the sideline.

We are putting ourselves at a disadvantage, our opposition have probably scored triple 50+ metre tries than we've scored. In a game where teams are very close to even across the board, that's going to cost you games over the length of the season and 1-2 could be enough to end your season in a tight finals race.
Plan B is to use what we have until we have what we need. So I get your points and would also like speed to burn. Who is available in the next two seasons that we could sign?

Has Leka resigned until 2027??

I just seen it somewhere…..
1000012856.jpg

On Jordan Friends Facebook page. He is an agent I think?

For sure.

Gus Gould has probably already contacted him. 6 year super max contract, with a pub, berth space at Bondi and the opportunity to progress into the coaching staff upon retirement. Hands off!
Was interested listening to Webster yesterday saying that when SJ returns, there’s a place in the team for him, TMM and CHT. All they can do now in my eyes is TMM as dominant half and SJ five eighth to be what’s different from what they’ve already tried so far?

Was interested listening to Webster yesterday saying that when SJ returns, there’s a place in the team for him, TMM and CHT. All they can do now in my eyes is TMM as dominant half and SJ five eighth to be what’s different from what they’ve already tried so far?
The only problem I have with SJ at 6 is that he needs to run the ball and attack the line more. We all know that having 2 pass first halves does not work, hence having CHT at 6 has been a breath of fresh air. Maybe SJ’s injuries have limited this area of his game this season?

I know he says "But the 28-year-old has told the clubs he has no intention of leaving the Warriors, despite having to play second fiddle to Johnson whenever the face of the franchise is fit." but his playing career has a limited time on it, I wonder how much other clubs are willing to offer, given his current form and the lack of quality halves out there. If he is on $250k - $300k currently and a club offered something like $750k over three years would that make things a little different for him?

I know he says "But the 28-year-old has told the clubs he has no intention of leaving the Warriors, despite having to play second fiddle to Johnson whenever the face of the franchise is fit." but his playing career has a limited time on it, I wonder how much other clubs are willing to offer, given his current form and the lack of quality halves out there. If he is on $250k - $300k currently and a club offered something like $750k over three years would that make things a little different for him?
At the moment it looks like there needs to be a new allotment of money in different directions. No way TMM can earn less that SJ on what he could produce if he comes right. I just don’t buy it and think there’s way more happening behind the scenes than what they’re leading on

He also has started up a business or 2. I reckon he’s pretty content here
Agree with this, but guy needs to get an upgrade to. I see Uncle Nick just signed Le Chad for one season so they obviously gunning for a half after that. Plenty of other clubs be willing to pay overs for a good half as well. While he seems content here there is always the other offers out there that will be very tempting

Back