28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
a decent city
better chance to play 1st grade
coach that will play juniors
a team higher ranked on the ladder
living in Aus
You’d want to do your homework and be willing to put the work in because that’s a club that’s fairly ruthless and happy to cut a player if something better comes along. Their roster seems to be continually altering and players cut to make way for them. Hayze Perham learnt fairly quick of their system. Last week it was Sitili Tupouniua they were lining up, now it’s Utoikamanu and Chad Townsend

Probably won’t see first grade for another 4 years, you don’t see too many 20 yr old first grade hookers. Gus would’ve bought a whole new squad by then.

What are you even allowed to offer 17 yr olds, straight cash under the table?
Probably won’t see first grade for another 4 years, you don’t see too many 20 yr old first grade hookers. Gus would’ve bought a whole new squad by then.

What are you even allowed to offer 17 yr olds, straight cash under the table?

I’m worried we are going to lose a lot of our best juniors to Gus and the Dogs. Gus loves a warrior junior and feels like they won’t get a good run here until they are about 24 where other clubs wil play them from 18-20 years old.
Galvin is going well at the tigers for a 18 year old half. He would be waiting another 4 years at least to play here other than 5 mins of injury cover.
Yeah Bulldogs were smart to do a deal with Canterbury Rugby league like they did

Dude might want to do OE and experience the glamorous Sydney life and see his secret crush like Lara, and return home with a hot Aussie wife for a retirement deal with us or South Island team in 14 years. He and the fam has it all figured out 🤣

So winger position is definitely a place that needs attention.

I would be happy if DWZ was extended for a further year. I also think RTS can do a good job there and he has to be a guy who can move between the Wing, Centre, and fullback.

I would cut Kosi immediately and sign M G Taufa. I would also look at Mulitalo and Savage as recruiting outside the club. Or just sign Sio Kali right now and let Montoya fade out.

We got speed in cup, we don't need to sign any other wingers we just need to use what we got.
I been worried about setu tu defence and ability to hold the ball but he has looked good lately, mgt great, pasikala promising and Ali to.come back
Also Patrick Moimoi who’s been out injured all year and is a promising big centre

We got speed in cup, we don't need to sign any other wingers we just need to use what we got.
I been worried about setu tu defence and ability to hold the ball but he has looked good lately, mgt great, pasikala promising and Ali to.come back

can MGT and Ali play wing?

Last edited:
Definately a changing of the guard to some degree one thinks.
SJ for TMM
Tohu for Walker/Barnett
I'd like to think our other more senior players have another year or two in them , like your capewells, walkers and SJ.
Tohu is the most concerning imo. From 80minute lock to 25 minute bench forward + captain? Wtf?
He's slowed down a lot , still gets through a tonne of work but he's not very electric.

Definately a changing of the guard to some degree one thinks.
SJ for TMM
Tohu for Walker/Barnett
I'd like to think our other more senior players have another year or two in them , like your capewells, walkers and SJ.
Tohu is the most concerning imo. From 80minute lock to 25 minute bench forward + captain? Wtf?
He's slowed down a lot , still gets through a tonne of work but he's not very electric.
Yep, it sucks because Tohu was a big part of our success last year. Walker getting hurt right off the bat meant Webby played Tohu too long and now he's hobbled. Feel like we could easily give him a couple games off at the moment, Tohu off the bench for 25 mins doesn't bring a lot. We'd be better off resting him in case Walker gets hurt or even better, Tohu gets healthy.

Feel like SJ's contract price should have surely come down, we can't afford to pay him like a starting half if he won't be starting next year. On the other hand, as Fonzie has pointed out, SJ's ceiling as a half is way beyond TMM's. It's possible he gets his form back and gets healthy with some proper rest.

Screenshot_2024-07-01-14-12-36-65_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Back