28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
What's everyone's thoughts on SJ re-signing? Just get the feeling he may not. If he doesn't (maybe even if he does) then I think we need one, possibly two new halves signings, assuming CHT is lined up to be our 14. I'd take Brown in a heart beat IF he was available.

TMM and CHT would be my preferred halves if no SJ which just leaves Metcalf coming back from a broken leg and a reputation of being injury prone. After that we are really struggling.

why would you trade the only outside back we have with pace? Hard pass. We should focus on recruiting an outside back with serious speed to burn, not another half.
Yeah, I wouldn’t be giving up on Mets. The club has invested far too much time and money into him to just let him walk out of the club. Both him and his partner love it in NZ as well.

I would only offer DWZ 400k max for an extension. If he wants more, both him and Monty can bugger off after next year. Mulitalo would be a perfect signing for 2026 to replace monty, and we would have the cap to sign him as well.

What's everyone's thoughts on SJ re-signing? Just get the feeling he may not. If he doesn't (maybe even if he does) then I think we need one, possibly two new halves signings, assuming CHT is lined up to be our 14. I'd take Brown in a heart beat IF he was available.

TMM and CHT would be my preferred halves if no SJ which just leaves Metcalf coming back from a broken leg and a reputation of being injury prone. After that we are really struggling.
Something feels weird that it’s gone so quiet on the extension after there was interest from roosters and we were re signing him. His injury and TMM looking better at halfback hasn’t been good timing for him, especially for more money than he’s playing for. With it being rumoured of an incoming deal for SJ for next season and that gone quiet, I wonder if Brown is done for 2026 but potentially earlier if he can manage a release and SJ re signing depends on this?

Yeah, I wouldn’t be giving up on Mets. The club has invested far too much time and money into him to just let him walk out of the club. Both him and his partner love it in NZ as well.

I would only offer DWZ 400k max for an extension. If he wants more, both him and Monty can bugger off after next year. Mulitalo would be a perfect signing for 2026 to replace monty, and we would have the cap to sign him as well.
We don't need to sign Mulitalo, promote our Cup outside backs for peanuts.

why would you trade the only outside back we have with pace? Hard pass. We should focus on recruiting an outside back with serious speed to burn, not another half.
I don't think they are focusing on halves but if a genuine start player wants to come to the warriors then you would be mad to turn that away no?

Good halves dont fall on your lap that often.

Because Brown has pace as well and no broken leg.
And has played 100 nrl games already at 23 years old!

Metcalf hasn't strung one season together and hasn't played 27 games! And is 25 no?

It's not even a contest.

Then you have the Stacey Jones and kiwi factor.

The warriors would be extremely fortunate to secure his services.

I would give up Metcalf for Brown a year early.
Would also probably give any of our halves. But again only because I rate Dylan so highly. Brown is the incumbent Kiwis Stand off.

More love for him than Starford To’a and Brown better lock his doors if he comes over
Starford is the top value for money centre in the NRL. Good low end acquisition target without having to break the bank. Probably a rich man's Pompey.

Back