Roosters

Kickoff In:

Allianz Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
16:00

Warriors

Team Lists

Oh well this is who webby thinks can get them out of the hole.

Bunty first 20 is not a bad shout, if Barnett was on the bench, looks like Barnett will play huge minutes.

I wish webby would just sub Tohu with walker and not play him in the front row.

Pompey has to play on the edge and sub for barney when he moves to the middle. Just trust in Ale to play bigger minutes if you don't want to play they younger guys!

Ale 15 mins off the bench is not helping the old dudes, he's played enough FG!

And fuck you Rocco! chase the kicks and run in yardage you lazy cunt!!!! 😂

Oh well this is who webby thinks can get them out of the hole.

Bunty first 20 is not a bad shout, if Barnett was on the bench, looks like Barnett will play huge minutes.

I wish webby would just sub Tohu with walker and not play him in the front row.

Pompey has to play on the edge and sub for barney when he moves to the middle. Just trust in Ale to play bigger minutes if you don't want to play they younger guys!

Ale 15 mins off the bench is not helping the old dudes, he's played enough FG!

And fuck you Rocco! chase the kicks and run in yardage you lazy cunt!!!! 😂

Ideally Bunty crashing hard in the first 20 like last year, then sub him, Tohu and Barney for Zyon Maiu’u, Walker and Ale

Barney and Afoa returns for AFB and Zyon Maiu’u in the second half, final 20 Tohu and Jazz replaces Walker and Afoa, Barney to second row

If they play Pompey at second row or for cover only again, they’ve lost their mind

Possibly of a wholesale change come game day lol, look at the reserves

Is Jazz truly fit? Is Pompey there to replace someone in the backline? What’s Taine and Freddy both doing in the reserves? Is Zyon Maiu’u or Laban gonna come in?

I wouldn’t mind a bench of Walker, Jazz, Zyon Maiu’u and Ale, you bring in the first 3 together the gear instantly get changed

Oh well at least Webby is winning with bamboozling the fans
Bit of a game of chess I think here. Sounded like Brandon Smith was in real doubt for this, so will be interesting if he’s risked? They would likely see Connor Watson replace him looking at their extended bench? And perhaps Sandon Smith move to the bench? Though not sure if he’s played any dummy half to be carried? They have 80 minute back rowers so their bench of May, Leniu and Whyte to go with Connor Watson surely would be alternating in the middle? Might be blind faith, but I personally think we’re going to shock a few in this one. In a good way

whats the 'quick fix'?
Talked about alot of things but following this comment essentially said individuals needed to be better.

Mentioned the teams frustrated, know were the issues are, they're addressing it through the week but game day rolls around and they still not getting results on the field and that is on individuals.

Mentioned the system and sticking to it too "not making shit up". Defence was a focus, conceding piggy back penalties, individual errors and decisions made under fatigue.

Same things were used to hearing but I thgt that comment in particular was interesting- coming from someone inside I feel that must be the general consensus in Warriors camp.

This mismatch should be illegal Screenshot_20240507_173715_Chrome.jpg

Good to have Tevaga back. I looked at the expected return dates last week and I wasn't expecting him back for a few weeks. Hopefully he is 100% and ready and not brought back quickly as we are in a hole. We need guys to come back and stay on the field. Mind you we got two back from the injured list last week and one of them got through the game. So 50% isn't too bad.

We seemed pretty hesitant to play the young guys when our options were limited. So getting more of the injured list back would get us closer to playing a 17 man team instead of being limited to 15 or 16.

IMHO and I don’t plagiarise.
Connor Watson has been epic this year and in several positions.
Don’t waste him on the bench or at 13.
Dump Smith and put Watson as an 80 minute Hooker.
Crichton is on a different level to everyone.
Chrichton and D. Fifita are not locked in for 2025.

Look. We’re going through a bad patch. But you simply have to hang in there and work your way out of it. That said, I’m certain there will be changes this week based on the named team list.

I reckon there will be late changes.
Montoya will drop out replaced by RTS on the wing and Pompey into the centres.

Lussick onto the bench. Ale drops out to be replaced by Laban.

Chooks are at full strength and we need to do something different. We need energy and to take some risks.

This probably won’t happen, but playing TT at 6 COULD be an option to play the Metcalf role… we need a spark.

Anyway, it’s why I am not a coach. But damn I just want to see us win again.

Look. We’re going through a bad patch. But you simply have to hang in there and work your way out of it. That said, I’m certain there will be changes this week based on the named team list.

I reckon there will be late changes.
Montoya will drop out replaced by RTS on the wing and Pompey into the centres.

Lussick onto the bench. Ale drops out to be replaced by Laban.

Chooks are at full strength and we need to do something different. We need energy and to take some risks.

This probably won’t happen, but playinig TT at 6 COULD be an option to play the Metcalf role… we need a spark.

Anyway, it’s why I am not a coach. But damn I just want to see us win again.
I am watching NRL try time and the obvious is we lack SPEED.
We get close to the try line but get chopped down just before scoring.
Other teams score

Sunday I told the household I wasn't watching the game next week unless Webby made some changes.

And then I watched Monty on OneTake talk about "Its a quicker fix then people think" - so now I'm back onboard with blind faith 😂

Upppp the Wahs
Hahahaha swore to myself I wouldn’t be watching the next two games but then listened to a podcast saying we’re close to making it click…I dunno definition of madness us fans.

Let’s gone warriors!

Back