Roosters

Kickoff In:

Allianz Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
16:00

Warriors

Team Lists

They do that with Dallin & Montoya too lol. Ed was pretty handy, That tank ran over and carried players for some good metres. It's not as if we're blessed with form winger stocks.
He did some dumb shit in cup

Tripped over himself twice carrying the ball up, dropped a high ball in his in goal, walked around on attack like a dead man, nowhere to be seen in kick and chase.. nowhere to be seen on his wing when Newcastle broke away in open play..

I was not impressed…

Yeah but give him the ball (assuming he holds on to it!!) the guy is a BEAST 😂

Prove me wrong tomorrow Ed?!!!!!!

Tripped over himself twice carrying the ball up, dropped a high ball in his in goal, walked around on attack like a dead man,

I was not impressed…

Did you just sweep all the dumb shit Montoya & Dallin do weekly for us under the carpet? Lol.

I was not impressed....

I hope Kosi goes well. No huge expectations! Just do your job big ed.

Return of the King! Go get them

IMG_7105.jpeg

Tripped over himself twice carrying the ball up, dropped a high ball in his in goal, walked around on attack like a dead man, nowhere to be seen in kick and chase.. nowhere to be seen on his wing when Newcastle broke away in open play..

I was not impressed…

Yeah but give him the ball (assuming he holds on to it!!) the guy is a BEAST 😂

Him & Pomps are huge. We can make some good yardage. On the other hand, Defensively 😱 Haha. Fingers crossed, All goes well. Make us proud !

Ed Kosi should rightly be a cult figure of the Warriors, no other player symbolizes the club guy from the Auckland comp, the struggler, the Rudy, the lunch box commando (a Military in joke for territorial weekend Warriors) of our club.

Kosi is the guy who never gets a call up unless the system is at point of failure, as such the fans should love the guy like no other Warrior since Faafili and Meli came out of club at REWA Marlins, so from nowhere to play NRL. These types of appointments are rare. In the modern comp Warriors hopefuls tend to only get Fg games off the back of stellar Juniors CV's. Ed does not have a flash background, he has always been a club long shot guy from the local scene with no hooplah or man love from talent spotters.

I would have liked to see Moala Graham Taufa get the nod, but since it is Ed, I dearly wish him well.

This is Eds first ever call up where he could play well and actually become an NRL regular. This is the first time Ed is not coming in as a patch. This is the first time Ed is coming in because of the form slump from an NRL player.

As such this is Eds greatest career moment, this is it, his chance, his last chance, his small and final window to take a spot and hold it because there are no NRL form players waiting on injury to knock him out.

I hope and pray that Ed monsters this game because it would be life changing for him and his family, this is a call up with a chance to not be a Jersey warmer, this is his first and likely last call up for a starting spot.

Last edited:
The only reasonable explanation can be that Roger was being moved to wing for pompey and Monty dropped. Then Roger went down and it was to late to put Monty back in.

Did you just sweep all the dumb shit Montoya & Dallin do weekly for us under the carpet? Lol.

I was not impressed....

I was not impressed....

What dumb shit did they do last week?

Go on

Ed Kosi should rightly be a cult figure of the Warriors, no other player symbolizes the club guy from the Auckland comp, the struggler, the Rudy,
I thought we cleared this up? He played 22 games of Jersey Flegg for the club, started 💙 Mighty NSW Cup games as a 20 year & was relocated to Australia at the first chance the club had post covid lockdowns.
He's a battler but the media over dramatized his path to his NRL debut at 22 years of age.

Hopefully this performance 3 weeks ago isn't a precursor for tomorrow.
Up the 'Kos!

I thought we cleared this up? He played 22 games of Jersey Flegg for the club, started 💙 Mighty NSW Cup games as a 20 year & was relocated to Australia at the first chance the club had post covid lockdowns.
He's a battler but the media over dramatized his path to his NRL debut at 22 years of age.

Hopefully this performance 3 weeks ago isn't a precursor for tomorrow.
Up the 'Kos!
Yeah but the first Warrior I have read that was working night shifts in Courier business while playing league (I did that as a youngster, it is harder than playing leauge, no sleep, running all night to move deliveries in massive warehousing piles, in my day I would never dream of playing a sport on my weekends, weekends are for catching up on sleep debt, let alone playing league to get a shot at the Warriors).

Back