Knights

Kickoff In:

McDonald Jones Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
16:00

Warriors

Team Lists

Have to admit, it worries me the number of people championing a Bunty return...

Yes I think he strengthens the team but don't see how he will be the difference between winning and losing.
Against St George - 1 experienced Man bench in Ale equals 18 point loss
Against Titans - 2 experienced Man bench plus a good rookie debut equals 3 point loss
Against Knights - 3 experienced man bench plus a rookie year player equals win???

Have to admit, it worries me the number of people championing a Bunty return...

Yes I think he strengthens the team but don't see how he will be the difference between winning and losing.
Come on bro, noone is saying he is going to win us the game or leaping out of their socks 😂

We have leaked sixty points in the past fortnight, and defensive issues are a lot easier and quicker to fix than our offensive issues.

We are getting rolled really bad in that middle period of the game. Bunty holds the middle well in defence and controls the ruck, he adds in a department we have lacked the last two weeks.

Come on bro, noone is saying he is going to win us the game or leaping out of their socks 😂

We have leaked sixty points in the past fortnight, and defensive issues are a lot easier and quicker to fix than our offensive issues.

We are getting rolled really bad in that middle period of the game. Bunty holds the middle well in defence and controls the ruck, he adds in a department we have lacked the last two weeks.
Eactly
Exactly
Bunty just solidifies the side provides the concrete won’t win you the game but makes it less likely we lose

Don’t think Bunty will play, he and Ale are doing the same things, maybe Zyon Maiu’u comes in last minute to diversify the bench, unless Laban’s being told to run harder, this pack needs a shock in the system midgame, Zyon Maiu’u clearly showed how to do it

Like a defibrillator 🤣

A bit of a surprise seeing Afoa and Capewell named. Mainly as Capewell was TBC so it could have been short term or a while. Afoa I wasn't expected to be named for a few weeks with some of the weeks listed against him.

Being named is one thing. Making it to kick off on the weekend is another thing. We have see players named and pulled a bit this year.

Having them back would help. If they play lets hope they get through and remain injury free. Capewell has seemed to be battling a few different issues.

Good to see Laban still included. Keep his development going.

A few days off and a few players is good and all. Still need to turn things around on the weekend.

Back