Gameday 2024 Trial 2 - Warriors vs Dolphins

I hope i am proven wrong. And Metcalf kills it....I'm just a impatient bastard 🤣
So far Webster all of last season was never wrong. And he must have made 200 decisions.
He has chosen Metcalf it seems so I am going to trust Andrew.
It seems like though from the interviews it is not final yet so if Luke does more jersey pulling he could lose it.
Look we all want Metcalf to do well so I hope he learns and improves this game,
No jersey pulls
Better and more passing less being a ball hog.
And don't over run the set up guy on a line break.
Metcalf out of the three has the highest cieling if he pans out so I suspect we are taking a calculated risk on him.

Trial 2 means I can go back from lurking to posting 😂

Crazy to see how stacked our first choice 1-17 is without injuries in comparison to our 1st trial team list.
I don’t recall the last time we had depth like this before, maybe 2010/11?

This season I see us finishing between 5th and 8th. And that will be a pass mark.

As long as we can continuously make the finals from here on in, while our juniors keep on developing - our club will be more attractive to marquee players from rival teams.

Can anyone please confirm if my season tickets will gain me free entry to this weekends trial game?
Cheers
Ross

It's simple, Ford and Capewell can both play 80 mins so picking them both means you don't have to waste an interchange on a 2nd rower. Will be interesting to see how Webster utilizes players after the interchanges though.
Cool, but they are both the same vanilla style player. Capewell less so, but I wasn't over impressed with him last season and feel he regressed more towards how I rate Ford.

I like variety in my edge backrowers, and Niukore brings that with his fierce style of play.

Cool, but they are both the same vanilla style player. Capewell less so, but I wasn't over impressed with him last season and feel he regressed more towards how I rate Ford.

I like variety in my edge backrowers, and Niukore brings that with his fierce style of play.
I get your point and I agree it’s a little bland in the starting 2nd row.
Maybe Webby is rewarding Ford for his 1st seasons efforts.
Also another preseason under his belt with a definitive style of play Webby wants from him will also be helping you would think.

Hoping that shit jersey is just a trial edition.

If we play in that this year it will suck balls.

Still we have worn worse...much worse.

It's listed on the Dynasty website as 'Pre-Season Jersey'.

Inspired by the beautiful New Zealand coastlines and waterways but also the summer skies that preside over the club’s pre-season training, the 2024 New Zealand Warriors Men’s Pre-Season Jersey is a must have in your collection.

I can't stand uniforms where the visibility of the main information is neglected.

It was such a chore trying to read the players numbers on this jersey, especially in preseason when there are new faces to try and identify.

Dynasty have done everything else right, but this one reminded me of past Warriors design efforts.

Back