Pick Your Team Warriors vs Titans - Round 8, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

Wow it's gone from a calf niggle to achilles niggle? I'd definitely rest him instead of waiting till after Titans game and rest over the long break. Dude ruptured it before, if he does it again, it's probably retirement for him

They could move Taine to 6 and TMM 7, it could be a disaster but we don't want it to go nuclear

Has there been any mention at all about CHT's injury. Any chance of him being back this week. Strange, it seems so quiet and I can't recall any detail at all (1 week, 9 weeks?? please not!) Just MIA?

Wow it's gone from a calf niggle to achilles niggle? I'd definitely rest him instead of waiting till after Titans game and rest over the long break. Dude ruptured it before, if he does it again, it's probably retirement for him

They could move Taine to 6 and TMM 7, it could be a disaster but we don't want it to go nuclear
I would not risk him in this anzac game and try get him ready for Magic Round. Surely we have to play safe here?

TMM to halfback and maybe Mr fix it RTS to six? (I don't like that option) but it may work.

Could we sign Toby Sexton?

I would not risk him in this anzac game and try get him ready for Magic Round. Surely we have to play safe here?

TMM to halfback and maybe Mr fix it RTS to six? (I don't like that option) but it may work.

It will be up to the medical staff to make the call.
Whether a week off would work or if he needs longer. I would think he needs a lot longer.
Big call either way as we need a few wins to keep the Dream alive

Can we really afford to rest him with the other injuries...

Ben Farr would probably be next up but no idea on is contract status

It's risk vs benefit and the risk of harm could be retirement for SJ as he had a history of rupturing it so ya, it's like Matt Damon saying there is a small chance the nuke would end humanity in the Oppenheimer movie

To be honest if they're chasing a 17 y/o they should be chasing a ready made star half around 28 y/o first for 1-3 years time when SJ finishes, and the kid(s) they sign will be ready when the next star half is ready to move on, or they can play alongside each other until the kid is ready to handle No.7 on his own

So they should be identifying someone around 25-27 y/o right now as SJ's replacement

To be honest if they're chasing a 17 y/o they should be chasing a ready made star half around 28 y/o first for 1-3 years time when SJ finishes, and the kid(s) they sign will be ready when the next star half is ready to move on, or they can play alongside each other until the kid is ready to handle No.7 on his own

So they should be identifying someone around 25-27 y/o right now as SJ's replacement
Toby Sexton, Brendan Wakeham?

Could we loan a halfback from a club for the season?

I'd be happy with TMM and Farr to be honest but that will hurt for a while.
images (13) (25).jpeg
images (13) (24).jpeg

Ronald & Mason to the rescue? Confuse the Titans & make them think they're seeing double?

Last edited:
Back