Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Great signing! Came out of nowhere.

Comparing his stats to AFB though, AFB still comes out way on top.

Lets look at last 3 years running metres. Last record is career ave.

JFH
View attachment 6707

AFB
View attachment 6708

Still stoked about the signing.

So im assuming we take over his 25,26 contract at around 800k and then probably gave him a rise to around 1m for the final 2?

Easily explained!

When Webby was at Penny, JFH was averaging 150m, 165m and 178m a game in 2020, 2021 and 2022.

During this time, AFB averaged 150, 160 and 166m per game for those years.

Webby leaves Penny last year, JFH dips to 130m a game, while AFB goes through the roof to 177m a game once Webby turns up.

I'm guessing JFH bounces back to his old form, can't wait

I posted about an hour ago about Nelson jokingly coming. And honest to Berrysiah, I was sick reading the Recruitment & Retention thread and no fucking signings. So i said I'm staying off here. And then this news???????? Feels like it's not even real! Welcome home James!!! Fucking unreal!!!
Been alot of hearsay n shit but its all water under the bridge now. Bloody awesome thread all of a sudden👌

Yeah that squad starts to look super old.. especially during finals when it’s a young man’s game. But I still think he has a lot to offer - even off your bench or doing 20min stint. The ball playing skill for a big man is rare

Maybe we can stop flogging him for 80 mins each week? Bloke looks broken in the last 20 or so minutes. Why can’t we give Ale and co more minutes. I honestly think CHT could do what Tohu does for 20 mins.