Social Palestine, Israel war.

some raids have standards that are the highest in the world in attempting to avoid civilian casualties.
What in the world are you smoking? Highest in the world yet shoot down their very own hostages that they are trying to 'rescue'? Albeit whilst waving white flags..

You have been breathing too much air whilst in USA.

It is always interesting to watch people who lean into Hamas get carried away with their media and become so reactive, not use argumentation and attack the person rather than the argument put forward.

The interesting thing is, I haven’t seen comments like:
Hamas is sick.
What Hamas did was wrong.
Look at what they’ve done to their own people.
ONE WAY TRAFFIC HERE AND WATCH OUT IF YOU CALL HAMAS ISLAMIC TERRORISTS. It seems to stir people up.

I can happily admit that it seems that Israel has gone to far in some of their raids. It’s horrible about how many innocents have died, but if you can’t admit Hamas is a massive problem in this then you might just have a problem and you are probably blinded by propaganda.

It is always interesting to watch people who lean into Hamas get carried away with their media and become so reactive, not use argumentation and attack the person rather than the argument put forward.
Who exactly has leaned into Hamas? You do realise that supporting Palestinians does not mean that you support Hamas. Similarly, supporting Palestinian people doesnt mean you hate jewish people. This is stupid narrative that keeps being sprouted on USA media. Supporting Palestinians does not make you anti semetic.

Which is why its curious you come in with your 'radical terrorism'/islamaphobe tendencies when posting whilst supporting IDF's response.

you might just have a problem and you are probably blinded by propaganda
absolutely agree. It might be worthwhile to look into the mirror inside the glasshouse before throwing those stones mate.

ONE WAY TRAFFIC HERE
people have the right to call out bullshit.

You may have a different level of bullshit detection based on your posting today that 10k-15k 'islamic radical terrorists' have been killed based on nothing other than pulling it out of your ass.

Who exactly has leaned into Hamas? You do realise that supporting Palestinians does not mean that you support Hamas. Similarly, condoning IDF doesnt mean you hate jewish people. This is stupid narrative that keeps being sprouted on USA media.
yes, I realise that supporting the Palestinian people is different to supporting Hamas.
by “leaning into Hamas…..” I mean going along with their story line. Many people seem to neglect Israel’s right to respond, and the fact that Hamas is the cause of much of the deaths. By neglecting some key facts, we inadvertently lean into Hamas and their story line. They win our hearts by showing the destruction of their people when they are the cause of most of the deaths. We then go down the line of going against anything Israel does and see it as wrong, we believe everything that’s said bad about them because we have become emotionally bent against Israel and have leaned in with Hamas. It can go both ways, but on this page it seems to me against Israel. How many anti Hamas comments on here?

Who exactly has leaned into Hamas? You do realise that supporting Palestinians does not mean that you support Hamas. Similarly, supporting Palestinian people doesnt mean you hate jewish people. This is stupid narrative that keeps being sprouted on USA media. Supporting Palestinians does not make you anti semetic.

Which is why its curious you come in with your 'radical terrorism'/islamaphobe tendencies when posting whilst supporting IDF's response.

absolutely agree. It might be worthwhile to look into the mirror inside the glasshouse before throwing those stones mate.

You may have a different level of bullshit detection based on your posting today that 10k-15k 'islamic radical terrorists' have been killed based on nothing other than pulling it out of your ass.
Woooah pretty touchy bro….

Last edited:
by “leaning into Hamas…..” I mean going along with their story line.
Even if that was so, wouldnt you be doing the exact same thing but for IDF that you are complaining about? You state their bullshit, yet then cry wolf that it is Hamas spreading propaganda and noone should believe them.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Even if that was so, wouldnt you be doing the exact same thing but for IDF that you are complaining about? You state their bullshit, yet then cry wolf that it is Hamas spreading propaganda and noone should believe that.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
Perhaps, I try not to be. I am trying to open people up to the whole story. I admit both sides have made terrible mistakes, but facts are:

Israel was attacked
They have a right to respond with military force.
Hamas went running after their attack and hid.
Israel was in a rage and killed many Hamas militants and unfortunately many civilians (even though in some cases they got more than a million to move).

Facts, add to them if you want and I’ll tell you if I agree…

The old islamophobe argument. Am I a racist as well? Maybe a white male? My friend there is a difference between being against Islam and Islamic Terrorists. I hope you are too!

This is one of my points, please deal with the argument. You are smarter than using those tactics.

Perhaps, I try not to be. I am trying to open people up to the whole story. I admit both sides have made terrible mistakes, but facts are:

Israel was attacked
They have a right to respond with military force.
Hamas went running after their attack and hid.
Israel was in a rage and killed many Hamas militants and unfortunately many civilians (even though in some cases they got more than a million to move).

Facts, add to them if you want and I’ll tell you if I agree…
Can agree the narrative has become somewhat one-sided, but with good reason mostly, reactive to the IDF overkill and atrocities, herding millions into ghettos and bombing them. 15K terrorists killed, highly doubt that.
Hamas/Iran also have a sophisticated msm and social media presence. The likes of Al Jazeera rarely show any evidence of actual terrorist deaths, wouldn't expect them to.
I'm constantly shocked by the indiscriminate nature of the Israeli response. Would have thought the Mossad could identify every perpetrator of Oct 7, and with their purported access to the best spy satellites and ground tech they'd be able to hear every word said in Gaza.. Taking them out individually seems beyond them, or not an option because Mossad's reputation is a myth.

Can agree the narrative has become somewhat one-sided, but with good reason mostly, reactive to the IDF overkill and atrocities, herding millions into ghettos and bombing them. 15K terrorists killed, highly doubt that.
Hamas/Iran also have a sophisticated msm and social media presence. The likes of Al Jazeera rarely show any evidence of actual terrorist deaths, wouldn't expect them to.
I'm constantly shocked by the indiscriminate nature of the Israeli response. Would have thought the Mossad could identify every perpetrator of Oct 7, and with their purported access to the best spy satellites and ground tech they'd be able to hear every word said in Gaza.. Taking them out individually seems beyond them, or not an option because Mossad's reputation is a myth.
The IDF isn't interested in precision, they are interested in destruction. The evidence of this is overwhelming and happening before our eyes.

The IDF isn't interested in precision, they are interested in destruction. The evidence of this is overwhelming and happening before our eyes.
Yes it's very apparent, Never Again may even amount to retaliatory ethnic cleansing in Bibi's regime.

I can agree with much of what you say.
I accept Israel’s attacks are flawed, with too many casualties for my liking, however I would ask why? What are all the reasons? Does Hamas play apart? I believe they do.
If you go through the Hamas charter they want to wipe Israel off the map yet Israel is called genocidal? Arabs have colonised huge parts of the world and forcibly came to the holy land in the 7th century when Israel was in the region yet Israel is called colonisers?

It seems crazy how this stuff is twisted. I wish we could just be honest with what’s happened/happening and open to admitting what’s messed up.

I have 3 questions:

Was October 7 attacks on Israelis wrong?

Does Israel have a right to launch a military campaign against Hamas?

Do you accept it was with good intent that Israel warned Palestinians where they would attack?

I’d be interested in your response.

Anyone defending what Israel is doing as a self defence narrative 7 months in to a slaughter is a fucking psycho. Self defence ended with the indiscriminate bombing of civilians.
If there are terrorists who say they want to continue to kill Israelis, I would say that they justify Israel’s self defence narrative. Whether it’s 40,000 or 200.

The question is whether it justifies the total destruction of Gaza with the diminished threat a weakened Hamas now pose? I don’t like the destruction of Gaza.
The more terrorists killed, the better for Palestinian people.

Last edited:
I would tend to agree with that now. The destruction of Gaza is near complete. I wouldn’t say that meant that Israel wants the genocide of the Palestinian people however.

What are Israel’s the options? Do nothing? Let Hamas run away and do it again and again? Like they have stated they want to do? Then we have allowed terrorist to find the ultimate plan of attack. I say it must be stopped. Unfortunately Hamas, by refusing to release hostages, using human shields and even killing their own have both started, continue and support the needless death of their own people. A real tragedy. Israel have warned Palestinians where they will bomb regularly and on some raids have standards that are the highest in the world in attempting to avoid civilian casualties.

Please share with me what Israel should have done after the hostages were taken and their people slaughtered? I am very interested…
Lol, so the options are either, complete destruction of a strip of land, possible genocide or Hamas wins? You're cooked mate.
There is no evidence that the IDF have the highest standards of avoiding civilian casualties, there is however evidence that they are indiscriminately bombing civilians. They are targeting civilian infrastructure. They are destroying hospitals, schools, universities. They are actively restricting food to the strip. The Israeli govt and the IDF are fucking ghouls.

Lol, so the options are either, complete destruction of a strip of land, possible genocide or Hamas wins? You're cooked mate.
There is no evidence that the IDF have the highest standards of avoiding civilian casualties, there is however evidence that they are indiscriminately bombing civilians. They are targeting civilian infrastructure. They are destroying hospitals, schools, universities. They are actively restricting food to the strip. The Israeli govt and the IDF are fucking ghouls.
Ok bro, I’m not the greatest communicator but let me clarify. I don’t agree with the total destruction of Gaza but I do believe Israel or any other nation has the right to aggressively pursue the terrorists. The tunnels and human and civilian shield sites make this incredibly difficult. And that is largely due to Hamas and its tactics. I do not want to see the destruction of Gaza, but what’s worse for me is the destruction of the Palestinian people. I hear you. Where we differ is where we lay the blame. I primarily lay it at the feet of Hamas and you Israel.

I can agree with much of what you say.
I accept Israel’s attacks are flawed, with too many casualties for my liking, however I would ask why? What are all the reasons? Does Hamas play apart? I believe they do.
If you go through the Hamas charter they want to wipe Israel off the map yet Israel is called genocidal? Arabs have colonised huge parts of the world and forcibly came to the holy land in the 7th century when Israel was in the region yet Israel is called colonisers?

It seems crazy how this stuff is twisted. I wish we could just be honest with what’s happened/happening and open to admitting what’s messed up.

I have 3 questions:

Do you accept it was with good intent that Israel warned Palestinians where they would attack?

I’d be interested in your response.
Of course, it was an atrocity.

Yes.

No idea, the truth is lost in the fog of war and propaganda. If they did issue warnings, like Iran did before the missile strikes a few weeks ago, where were people supposed to run to when they're herded into containment zones surrounded by the military?

Last edited:
I have no side in the war.

But it seems clear to me Israel has used the Hamas attack to settle the ongoing war once and for all through genocide annd erasing Gaza from the map.

I don’t know the answers but with my limited knowledge:

1 - Israel is committing war crimes
2 - Hamas is representative of Palestine. The people didn’t rise up against and remove Hamas and they are now paying a high price as Israel does it for them…

I have no side in the war.

But it seems clear to me Israel has used the Hamas attack to settle the ongoing war once and for all through genocide annd erasing Gaza from the map.

I don’t know the answers but with my limited knowledge:

1 - Israel is committing war crimes
2 - Hamas is representative of Palestine. The people didn’t rise up against and remove Hamas and they are now paying a high price as Israel does it for them…
Hamas were funded and encouraged by Israel though, for dubious reasons. Not sure how much choice the average Gazan has or had.

Back