Social NZWarriors SuperCoach Competiton 2024

And also just to clarify that players only lock in & can’t be changed once they play. So after this weekend of Vegas games, only the players from the Sea Eagles, Broncos, Rabbits & Roosters will be locked into your squads.

And also just to clarify that players only lock in & can’t be changed once they play. So after this weekend of Vegas games, only the players from the Sea Eagles, Broncos, Rabbits & Roosters will be locked into your squads.
So, I can still make unlimited changes to the other players from the non Vegas teams before the start of their games can't I? Spending a good 5 hours today putting some finishing touches on my mid table team.

For those who play both fantasy & SuperCoach, are the players selected similar? Or would defensive players like McInnes etc not be good options for SuperCoach

For those who play both fantasy & SuperCoach, are the players selected similar? Or would defensive players like McInnes etc not be good options for SuperCoach
Really good question, SuperCoach def more attack friendly. To give the best example, De Belin was near the top scorers in Fantasy last year whereas Marzhew was 11th I think in SuperCoach.

Anyone else going Mitch moses of the bench instead of Hynes, or am i the only crazy one

Last call to the 2 of you that have entered the overall league to also join the H2H league. Too busy to bother working out the 2 team names.

I’ll close the H2H league off tomorrow afternoon. If there are no more teams entered then I think at that point the two teams currently playing no one will switch to playing each other & we’ll have an 18 team comp.

I have a question about auto-emergency replacements which I see appears to be a thing in Supercoach. If I have a dual player that's sitting on the bench as a centre but can also play second row, should I run out of available players in the actual second row for the round because of byes/injury/non-selection does it automatically use my dual player from the bench, or does it just grab any player off the bench at random to replace them?

I have a question about auto-emergency replacements which I see appears to be a thing in Supercoach. If I have a dual player that's sitting on the bench as a centre but can also play second row, should I run out of available players in the actual second row for the round because of byes/injury/non-selection does it automatically use my dual player from the bench, or does it just grab any player off the bench at random to replace them?

It will use your lowest scoring non player, any position.

Pretty happy with my team. I'm going to get caught out on this C/VC loophole and the emergency reserves thing I think

Back