Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

It is Round 10. I have basically made max trades every round. I am getting close to the team I want. My next week's trades will be key.

For my H2H this week it all hinges on the Panthers Cowboys match. If it is a high scoring match for both sides then I am chance. if it is low scoring then my opponent will win. My team is starting to get more competitive slowly but surely.

Tyrael your team is projected to get 765 points and your opponent 706 points. But he is going to make a charge in the last two games and eat into your lead. So have a fun weekend watching that unfold. Haha

Tyrael your team is projected to get 765 points and your opponent 706 points. But he is going to make a charge in the last two games and eat into your lead. So have a fun weekend watching that unfold. Haha
Bro, he has two missing players too...

Cleary injured?

Well he's missing 2 players and cleary only scored 42 (84 captain). I only beat the best 🤣

Thinking of waiting to round 12 to get more view point on his injury and then also more guys are due off the injury list.
Johnson is the next best half but he is not an iron man. So much of fantasy is predicting who will not get injured. I stayed away from Tom Turbo this round.

I think you should definitely get rid of Cleary, he could be out for 2-4 weeks, and if he is fit, is out for at least another 2 origins.
Just note that if Cleary is not playing origin, then Hynes definitely is playing. So a straight swap isn't necessarily the quick fix.

Dylan Brown did really well last night, so you can look into that, but if Moses comes back, that changes things.

SJ without getting injured is a safe choice as he's the dominant half and without actually winning or getting many tries/assists lately, is still getting like 50 points.

I think you should definitely get rid of Cleary, he could be out for 2-4 weeks, and if he is fit, is out for at least another 2 origins.
Just note that if Cleary is not playing origin, then Hynes definitely is playing. So a straight swap isn't necessarily the quick fix.

Dylan Brown did really well last night, so you can look into that, but if Moses comes back, that changes things.

SJ without getting injured is a safe choice as he's the dominant half and without actually winning or getting many tries/assists lately, is still getting like 50 points.
What about Moses himself ? Due back round 11 or 12 ?

What about Moses himself ? Due back round 11 or 12 ?
That's what I meant by that changes things. Could definitely buy him if you think he'll be injury free. He's not getting picked over hynes/cleary for origin.