Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but we were in safe hands and heading in a good direction until nine weeks ago?

some of you guys need to look at something other than a screen.
get some fresh air and sun, man.
your team lost bro. tuck it under your arm, run it straight and hard and get back out there. there’s a lot of world outside of anger and bitterness.

if this government had actually achieved half the shit you think/say it has in the nine weeks it’s been in power, (without even accounting for the break over christmas), that would have to be some kind of record.

🙄
I do find it puzzling when Seymour denies any connection with this Altas outfit when there are photos of him in what looks like some kind of Christian youth group for neolibs that appear to be organised by that nefarious network. It's just odd.
Can't tell how much of a threat it is, I suppose the nature of a conspiracy is that's it's secret, but why is he denying it?

Last edited:
I do find it puzzling when Seymour denies any connection with this Altas outfit when there are photos of him in what looks like some kind of Christian youth group for neolibs that appear to be organised by that nefarious network. It's just odd.
Can't tell how much of a threat it is, I suppose the nature if a conspiracy is that's it's secret, but why is he denying it?
for sure bro!
like i’ve always said; they’re all a lying pack of cunts. every last one of them.

even our beloved jacinda ardern had never heard of black rock but was visiting their offices in the states.
one dude here even said it was to collect her millions of dollars for killing everyone off with the jabs. hahahahahaha

as hilarious as i find that shit, this shit is just the same but from the other side.

Last edited:
1707458584799.png

you just know he sniffs your seat after you’ve left the room.

fir sure bro! like i’ve always said; they’re all a lying pack of cunts. every last one of them. even our beloved jacinda ardern had never heard of black rock but was visiting their offices in the states. one dude here even said it was to collect her millions of dollars for killing everyone off with the jabs. hahahahahahahahaha.as hilarious as i find that shit, this shit is just the same but from the other side.
Did she say she never heard of Blackrock? That's a worry in itself. Seymour always strikes me as someone who's been recruited into a cult, but as you say they're all cunts and sociopaths, may the best cunt cult win.

Did she say she never heard of Blackrock? That's a worry in itself. Seymour always strikes me as someone who's been recruited into a cult, but as you say they're all cunts and sociopaths, may the best cunt cult win.
can’t remember, hahaha but the point is pour yourself a stiff one. there ain’t shit we can do about shit. and fuck every single one of them.

but we were in safe hands and heading in a good direction until nine weeks ago?

some of you guys need to look at something other than a screen.
get some fresh air and sun, man.
your team lost bro. tuck it under your arm, run it straight and hard and get back out there. there’s a lot of world outside of anger and bitterness.

if this government had actually achieved half the shit you think/say it has in the nine weeks it’s been in power, (without even accounting for the break over christmas), that would have to be some kind of record.

🙄
As I've stated many many times here. Labour were shit and incompetent.

But they're not selling off the country are they.

Anyway, shouting at people never works, and while I'll still call out bullshit, believe it or not I'm not angry or bitter at all.

A little surprised that those who have lived through the right wing wealth extraction in the 90s with a reasonably clear head aren't more concerned, regardless of political stripe.

Huge damage was caused to NZ.

And it's going to happen again.

Only this time we only get one chance with climate change to prepare - and this lot are selling us down the road.

So not anger at losing - anger at lies and betrayal and the need to fight for what belongs to us.

I firmly believe our rights will be under threat shortly, if not now.

I'm equally happy to apologise and will do for the repetition of what is strangely unknown as being the dominant economic form of capitalism in nz for the last 45 years or so.

The right thinktanks are real. It's about wealth extraction for the few.

But anyway, enough repeating meself ad nauseum. Inruin can celebrate and find someone else to abuse, he might have to turn on his own if he runs out of options.

As I've stated many many times here. Labour were shit and incompetent.

But they're not selling off the country are they.

Anyway, shouting at people never works, and while I'll still call out bullshit, believe it or not I'm not angry or bitter at all.

A little surprised that those who have lived through the right wing wealth extraction in the 90s with a reasonably clear head aren't more concerned, regardless of political stripe.

Huge damage was caused to NZ.

And it's going to happen again.

Only this time we only get one chance with climate change to prepare - and this lot are selling us down the road.

So not anger at losing - anger at lies and betrayal and the need to fight for what belongs to us.

I firmly believe our rights will be under threat shortly, if not now.

I'm equally happy to apologise and will do for the repetition of what is strangely unknown as being the dominant economic form of capitalism in nz for the last 45 years or so.

The right thinktanks are real. It's about wealth extraction for the few.

But anyway, enough repeating meself ad nauseum. Inruin can celebrate and find someone else to abuse, he might have to turn on his own if he runs out of options.
Agree in principle, although scaling down our climate obligations will have very little effect on global emissions, more worried about our toxic water and loss of self-determination to international corporates with puppets among us who deny their true intentions. We're generally gullible, malleable and sitting ducks for oligarchs like Peter Thiel to exploit.

You're making me paranoid bro, must be time for my reality-blocker meds.

Last edited:
Agree in principle, although scaling down our climate obligations will have very little effect on global emissions, more worried about our toxic water and loss of self-determination to international corporates with puppets among us who deny their true intentions. We're generally gullible, malleable and sitting ducks for oligarchs like Peter Thiel to exploit.

Yeah I'll hit the chamomile, avoid replying to wiz for a while as I can't tell humour in his words (don't attack libraries) and stop berating people - unless it's important (this is important etc).

Unfortunately I think the facts will speak for themselves, but in a slow boiling frog kinda way. Labour spun to avoid doing shit, this lot are spinning to avoid being called out until they've gotten away with selling us out.

Yeah I'll hit the chamomile, avoid replying to wiz for a while as I can't tell humour in his words (don't attack libraries) and stop berating people - unless it's important (this is important etc).

Unfortunately I think the facts will speak for themselves, but in a slow boiling frog kinda way. Labour spun to avoid doing shit, this lot are spinning to avoid being called out until they've gotten away with selling us out.
Do you think Luxon's Nats are as nefarious as ACT

Does it count as a conspiracy? Probably looks like it coming from me, but there are a number of extremely organised, very patient long games with huge financial backing, looking to implement neoliberalism as the dominant form of economic policy in a number of predominantly western countries around the world, or anywhere that will have them.

Implementation started in the early 70s and has never gone away. Zombie economics.

If anyone is ever interested enough there was a true hero of the left in NZ Bruce Jesson, who used to belong to the Labour party until their betrayal in the mid 80s who put out a very insightful book - https://www.amazon.com.au/Only-Their-Purpose-Mad-Zealand/dp/0864693435

You'll recognise a number of names from both National and Labour that were sponsored by american thinktanks in the late 70s on a couple of junkets to the infamous chicago school of economics and came back very enthusiastic about implementing neoliberalism.

Seymour doesn't have an original thought, but he has plenty of guidance. Who's running the coalition? It's not National.

Does it count as a conspiracy? Probably looks like it coming from me, but there are a number of extremely organised, very patient long games with huge financial backing, looking to implement neoliberalism as the dominant form of economic policy in a number of predominantly western countries around the world, or anywhere that will have them.

Implementation started in the early 70s and has never gone away. Zombie economics.

If anyone is ever interested enough there was a true hero of the left in NZ Bruce Jesson, who used to belong to the Labour party until their betrayal in the mid 80s who put out a very insightful book - https://www.amazon.com.au/Only-Their-Purpose-Mad-Zealand/dp/0864693435

You'll recognise a number of names from both National and Labour that were sponsored by american thinktanks in the late 70s on a couple of junkets to the infamous chicago school of economics and came back very enthusiastic about implementing neoliberalism.

Seymour doesn't have an original thought, but he has plenty of guidance. Who's running the coalition? It's not National.
Only conspiratorial aspect is the degree of secrecy and deception I suppose, like anyone conspiring to achieve a goal.

Do you think Luxon's Nats are as nefarious as ACT
Honestly? I think National is held up by some extremely conservative right wing folks, some of whom will sell their grandchildren in a heartbeat to the Atlas Network if they thought it would advance them.

They might well be happy to let Act and NZ First take the heat, but they're no shrinking violets.

So yes I do, just not as overt.

Honestly? I think National is held up by some extremely conservative right wing folks, some of whom will sell their grandchildren in a heartbeat to the Atlas Network if they thought it would advance them.

They might well be happy to let Act and NZ First take the heat, but they're no shrinking violets.

So yes I do, just not as overt.
Appreciate your honesty in spite of the flack you cop for your position

I yearn for a progressive leadership that is willing to grow community, business and social cohesion, and take us forward societally, maturely, technologically and towards combating climate change in a mature fashion as well.

Yeah I cop heaps of flack - all good, I do get a bit shrill sometimes, but that's only 'cos I care :)

I yearn for a progressive leadership that is willing to grow community, business and social cohesion, and take us forward societally, maturely, technologically and towards combating climate change in a mature fashion as well.
jeez, i think you’d struggle to find anyone here who doesn’t want that?!

also sorry if you thought i was giving you flack, not my intention at all.

jeez, i think you’d struggle to find anyone here who doesn’t want that?!

also sorry if you thought i was giving you flack, not my intention at all.
Nah, no worries, I never thought that. Helps me as well to understand where people are coming from.

I forgot to add growing self sufficiency in the mix as well!

Sadly. It's happening. I'm a firm believer in science and y'know, actually experiencing the extremes.

10 years ago you might have had one or two days in an Auckland summer above 25. This summer we've had over 15 I think
Don't want to open that can of worms, just saying it's a firmly entrenched view of a lot of the electorate, it's all lies etc

Lot of people think climate change is a scam by the elites to enslave us or something
a lot of people also live solely on fizzy drink and junk food and would rather play video games in a dark room for weeks on end than get laid.

but at some stage i think we all have to grow up and accept that we’re almost fucked. and maybe we can fix it.

Back