Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More race vandalism in Plimmerton this time.

No biggie as far as I am concerned, these little reminders that we are hated in our own country keep one awake and aware.

What happened?
Just tagging bro on the road to the Marae "Black C***s only.

Nothing major.

Just a trend about the place of late.

When I say trend I mean the spray paint incidents not a trend among peoples of different ethnicities as such.

For whatever reason it seems a small group of idiots are embolden to waste spray paint.

Just tagging bro on the road to the Marae "Black C***s only.

Nothing major.

Just a trend about the place of late.

When I say trend I mean the spray paint incidents not a trend among peoples of different ethnicities as such.

For whatever reason it seems a small group of idiots are embolden to waste spray paint.
People who do this sort of thing are petty little idiots!!!

So true bro.

Hardly representative of the good folk in the land.
That is something to be mindful of, these people are a tiny minority.
I was spraying the weeds along our shared driveway last Saturday, I always tend to the maintenance because my neighbours are a middle aged lady and her elderly Mum. It was hot as, one of their guests stopped on his way out and said I looked hot and gave me two watermelon out of his car, never seen the man before. There are many decent people out there.

If anyone led a stop paying rates protest until some heads rolled over this, then I would be in.

Drain the swamp of our transport engineers who must lead the worst public service in NZ.

And ad for Brown, he talks a good game but why is this incompetence still happening?
On East Coast Rd on Auckland’s North Shore 3 sets of traffic lights including Xped crossings were installed October-November last year in a stretch of about 750m

As at today the lights have not been switched on!!!!

On East Coast Rd on Auckland’s North Shore 3 sets of traffic lights including Xped crossings were installed October-November last year in a stretch of about 750m

As at today the lights have not been switched on!!!!
Is this by the Pupuke Gold Course?

I live by there and have to drive past there to go to work. The road works around there and down Apollo Drive have meant I've barely had a day the last year on my short drive to work without any road works.

The work around the gold course the speed bumps around the round about I think work quite well. The lane changes around the Sunnynook roundabout look like they could cause some issues.

Is this by the Pupuke Gold Course?

I live by there and have to drive past there to go to work. The road works around there and down Apollo Drive have meant I've barely had a day the last year on my short drive to work without any road works.

The work around the gold course the speed bumps around the round about I think work quite well. The lane changes around the Sunnynook roundabout look like they could cause some issues.
That’s them

James Shaw has resigned as co-leader of the Greens.

Woah! Didn't see that coming. James is a very good politician, this hurts the Greens tremendously.

Chloe or bust for the new leadership. Watch the Greens bottle this.

Last edited:
James Shaw has resigned as co-leader of the Greens.

Good article about this expected outcome in the Herald last week. Rightly called out the rest of the party as activists & not environmentalists.

Back