General NSW Cup 2024

I didn't agree with that send off. The reasoning for not showing the replay for it being ugly made it sound like it would be for a leg break and being graphic. Think Scott Prince years ago.

I rewound it to have a look at the two Warriors players just ran through for a charge down. It wasn't late.

The scuffle afterwards was the typical something happened to our team mate so we will push guys around. Lussick's part in that well he was out numbered and getting pushed around. Defending himself is understandable.

I hope he doesn't get suspended for that. The injury was unfortunate. If Egan goes down and we are without a dummy half for that.

I didn't see a punch, maybe a push.

Whatever exactly Lussick did we won't know as they won't show the replay but it was late and irresponsible. Exactly what they are trying to stamp out of the game. I hope justice is served and Lussick gets a months ban and he learns from it.

Whatever exactly Lussick did we won't know as they won't show the replay but it was late and irresponsible. Exactly what they are trying to stamp out of the game. I hope justice is served and Lussick gets a months ban and he learns from it.
Then why don’t they replay it?
I thought it was a big deal out of nothing but who am I to say?

I didn't agree with that send off. The reasoning for not showing the replay for it being ugly made it sound like it would be for a leg break and being graphic. Think Scott Prince years ago.

I rewound it to have a look at the two Warriors players just ran through for a charge down. It wasn't late.

The scuffle afterwards was the typical something happened to our team mate so we will push guys around. Lussick's part in that well he was out numbered and getting pushed around. Defending himself is understandable.

I hope he doesn't get suspended for that. The injury was unfortunate. If Egan goes down and we are without a dummy half for that.

I didn't see a punch, maybe a push.

TSS not helping his team mates out was a wierd look and don’t think his team mates appreciated it if I saw correctly at the end. Just stood to the side while his teammates were getting bullied

yeah, wtf - commentators saying they wouldn't replay it cos was so awful, get the smelling salts .., all i saw was a charge down and accidental contact ....
Yeah he ran into him.
Then we saw Souths start the shit by attacking Freddy on the ground for doing nothing.
I am glad our big Wingers flew in and used their size to defend the Fredster, fuck Souths and Fuck the NRL.
For too long we have been pushed around.
That Souths kient who started it has been playing dirty like a wannabe Latrell with his elbows to the head and shit talk.

I don't care we lost, I think it was more important our boys stood up to it.

The blow up is on the Ref, I said he should have binned the Latrell clone when he started all the dirt in the game.

Lussick is always doing shit like this. He is a niggly little stirrer. He has lost us a game before by giving away a dumb penalty for taking a swing at somebody with 2 minutes left when we were up by 4 points. He has a hot head. Should have been born with red hair rather than blonde then it would all make sense more.

1712374361364.png

He's going for the ball the whole time, it's in the leg swinging motion, nothing in this, but he'll get 8 weeks cause he's a Warrior.

Lussick is always doing shit like this. He is a niggly little stirrer. He has lost us a game before by giving away a dumb penalty for taking a swing at somebody with 2 minutes left when we were up by 4 points. He has a hot head. Should have been born with red hair rather than blonde then it would all make sense more.

Could go either way. Puts in effort and gets a clean charge down picks it up and runs the length of the field to tie the game.

Mate he ran towards someone legally and their legs collided per normal 1000x in an NRL game.
Souths started a fight over an injury incident....no foul by us. That the Ref and the Bunker attacked the Warriors because of the emotion is just bloody Australian shameful disgraceful reactive cheating.

This is up there with Ali being sent for being punched in the face...it is a bloody disgrace and an embarrassment on Australian sport.

Mate he ran towards someone legally and their legs collided per normal 1000x in an NRL game.
Souths started a fight over an injury incident....no foul by us. That the Ref and the Bunker attacked the Warriors because of the emotion is just bloody Australian shameful disgraceful reactive cheating.
You look at the photos the other poster just put up
He collided with the tackler with full force in his kicking motion while the kicker was in the air completing his kick. AND HE COLLIDED WITH THE KICKING LEG AS IT COMPLETED THE KICK. The leg of the kicker must be shattered in 1000 places from that hit.
Totally rotten play from Lussick.
But I respect everyone's right to have a different opinion. Let's agree to have different opinions it is hard when they are no proper replays.

When the video at the Judiciary cannot find rules broken, Freddy will get banned for some made up shit.
Kosi and Moala Graham Taufa will get time for contrary conduct.
No Rabbits who actually started the frackar will be touched.