NRL NRL Round 7, 2024 Discussion

Robinson is insufferable. Making excuses for his team every week by blaming refs.

No wonder his team sucks

Usually, but tonight I think it was fair enough. The new rules are black and white, the bunker is not for some reason. The shove on Manu could have been used as a text book example of what a "disruptor" tackle is.

At the end of the day, the Storm was the better team though.

Last edited:
Usually, but tonight I think it was fair enough. The new rules are black and white, the bunker is not for some reason. The shove on Manu could have been used as a text book example of what a "disruptor" tackle is.

At the end of the day, the Storm was the better team though.
Ref was shit for both sides. Robbo didn’t mention the Jennings knock on before the try or the blatant trip from Teddy that weren’t picked up…

Ref was shit for both sides. Robbo didn’t mention the Jennings knock on before the try or the blatant trip from Teddy that weren’t picked up…

I'm not talking about the ref, I'm talking about the bunker (Gee) who have multiple replays to enforce a black and white rule the NRL have created, and spent the last few weeks educating players and coaches about.

Refs do the best they can, but if I'm Robbo I'm pretty aggrieved that the bunker didn't pick up what they are expected to pick up...again.

The right team won, the ref in the flow of the game missed things, but the bunker making inconsistent rulings when things are black in white in front of them is head scratching to say the least. I don't like the Roosters, I think Robbo is a moaner, and have no vested interest in the game.

Don't understand why chooks are so short still on the premiership title market. They look so out of sorts and aren't really going that much better than Souths form wise. Looking forward to playing them in a few weeks.
I honestly thought storm would smash them. If they were patient in the first half this game would have been over at half time.

Walker is their future but something wrong with him. Watson and Keary are mud.

Amazing forward pack (hookers a bit iffy), great outside backs but Teddy is a hasbeen grub and no halves.

I honestly thought storm would smash them. If they were patient in the first half this game would have been over at half time.

Walker is their future but something wrong with him. Watson and Keary are mud.

Amazing forward pack (hookers a bit iffy), great outside backs but Teddy is a hasbeen grub and no halves.
Honestly think they are a highly overrated team living on their past reputation. JWH is really the only one that has fear factor in that pack and he is past his best imo. Their forward pack was outenthused only a couple of weeks ago by a dogs pack that many would consider among the weakest in the NRL. Many of their stars are ageing and are either moving on or are clearly past their best. I can see both them and souths struggling over the next few seasons.

Tedesco should have been sent. That's always been the consequence. Refs that don't send them have no balls, or no hair.

Back