Current Affairs Is this the twilight of democracy?

I reckon this guy is a massive problem.

Yes.

This could be a problem.

Primarily because as you identified Musk himself is the problem.

Having a Maverick Narcissist lead brain implants with significant resources and a cult of followers is troublesome.

I am comforted by the fact that broadly speaking he is full of shit (sorry but I do not rate people based off their ability to make money by being a typical Sociopathic Narcissist - look up Sociopaths and CEO's).

Musk is intelligent, the world is full of intelligent people, the thing that got Musk where he is - is his persuasiveness. His ability to manipulate people is his hallmark and consistent with his personality traits.

Some people see Musk solve re usable Rockets and think that makes him a great man, but where is the pay off for humanity?

Others see the proliferation of non Bio fuel vehicles and think he is a savior of humanity - me, I humbly admit I cannot assess this since it is well out of my area of expertise, however when I listen to the guy, he sounds like the CEO in the movie 'Don't look up'.

The safe guard about neural implants is that for you and I, the average Joe, they will be less palatable than Covid vaccines x 1000

Is that you volunteering for an implant into your brain? I thought this sort of shit is what people were concerned about?
It’s the future mate! Internet direct to the brain, plus it’s initially being used in people with disabilities. Don’t tell me you prefer the disabled to suffer while Elon’s changing their life for the better!

I bet you technophobes are worried about the cellphone tower radiation, vaccines doing you damage and iPhones causing brain tumours as well?

A good tinfoil hat will keep those chips away 🤣

It’s the future mate! Internet direct to the brain, plus it’s initially being used in people with disabilities. Don’t tell me you prefer the disabled to suffer while Elon’s changing their life for the better!

I bet you technophobes are worried about the cellphone tower radiation, vaccines doing you damage and iPhones causing brain tumours as well?

You can have my chip, you’ll have twice the speed internet with two..

Last edited:

If people still get done in by phone scams and Nigerian princes , imagine the hackers frothing about brain chips...

If people still get done in by phone scams and Nigerian princes , imagine the hackers frothing about brain chips...
Good luck in finding anything worth anything around here.
Up the Wahs - is that some kinda code to accessible millions? 🤣
Talk about rabbit holes...it would dri e them nuts

So many conflicts breaking out.
For a country that has the largest oil and gas reserves in the world, the place is crap. Their production is woeful due to lack of maintenance and corruption across the board.

Health and safety is diabolical and No one wants to go work there as you might never get home

For a country that has the largest oil and gas reserves in the world, the place is crap. Their production is woeful due to lack of maintenance and corruption across the board.

Health and safety is diabolical and No one wants to go work there as you might never get home

It has not helped that Venezuela has been under heavy sanctions by the US. This could be the start of another US 'peaceful incursion' to promote freedom and steal resources. That think tank is guided by the military industrial complex. You will find it hard to convince me that with their satellite and aerial assets, along with human intelligence the US knows exactly what is happening.

Back