General 2024 Membership

Hey guys looking for some help.i bought 2 supporter passes for $35 in December and for the life of me I can't seem to access the pass online...ivf been told I have a $50 credit per pass and I want to buy the 24 hat to go with my collection...I don't know if I bought the wrong pass (thru ticketmaster??) I've tried to call the 0800 839 839 number but still no success...any ideas???

Hey guys looking for some help.i bought 2 supporter passes for $35 in December and for the life of me I can't seem to access the pass online...ivf been told I have a $50 credit per pass and I want to buy the 24 hat to go with my collection...I don't know if I bought the wrong pass (thru ticketmaster??) I've tried to call the 0800 839 839 number but still no success...any ideas???
Have you tried to log into the Warriors app with your user name and password?

I bought the same pass on 9 December. On 12 December I got an email from nzwarriors@mberplus.co.nz with the title "Thank you for signing up as a One New Zealand Warriors Member!" It had the link and login details for the mber store

Due to failing eyesight I am unable to attend any live matches any more to watch the game play out, I used to stand behind the goal posts where I could see all the gaps, stepping etc - totally loved it!!! now I can only watch it on sky or maybe even go to a live game just for the thrill of engaging with likeminded fans, so because of that I purchased a fan pass for $35 NZD and so pleased I did because I got a $50 credit as a part of it, which I immediately spent on merch online. happy chappie!!!

Due to failing eyesight I am unable to attend any live matches any more to watch the game play out, I used to stand behind the goal posts where I could see all the gaps, stepping etc - totally loved it!!! now I can only watch it on sky or maybe even go to a live game just for the thrill of engaging with likeminded fans, so because of that I purchased a fan pass for $35 NZD and so pleased I did because I got a $50 credit as a part of it, which I immediately spent on merch online. happy chappie!!!
What's up with your eyesight bro, glaucoma, macular degeneration, something like that?

Man, I've tried for a couple of weeks for the Chch membership and couldn't get 2 together.

Got GA tickets to the season game and could only get tickets in the last bay on the sidelines.

Hopefully that means the stadium is gonna be pumping!

I purchased 2 x Season Memberships in Bay 39.
If anyone else is in Bay 39, how is the viewing higher up in the stand?

Back