General 1995 Home Jersey Signed

I was hoping to get some insight into this 1995 signed home jersey that I've recently come across. I'm looking to sell it but I am not sure on it's value since I've found nothing similar online.

It is a Canterbury made jersey made in New Zealand with the original blue green and red colours. The sponsor is DB Bitter and Ansett on the sleeves.

Anyone who could help would be super appreciated.

I was hoping to get some insight into this 1995 signed home jersey that I've recently come across. I'm looking to sell it but I am not sure on it's value since I've found nothing similar online.

It is a Canterbury made jersey made in New Zealand with the original blue green and red colours. The sponsor is DB Bitter and Ansett on the sleeves.

You should put some pictures up, sounds like an awesome piece of memorabilia!

No idea of value. You would be best to auction it on trademe or here maybe. I think there are collectors on this forum that would be interested.

Mt Wellington will be able to assist.

I was hoping to get some insight into this 1995 signed home jersey that I've recently come across.
This one?
1995 Auckland Warriors Home Jersey

1995 Auckland Warriors Home Jersey

The Warriors first official on field jersey as worn by the team during our inaugural game against the Brisbane Broncos on 10th March, 1995. There are many variations with new ones popping up every year. Some of the more common 3rd party suppliers were Lenco, Peerless, Classic, and Sport M...

Back