General YOUR Warriors Team For 2020

warriors55

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 12, 2017
What is this guy smoking? At the end of his article he lists players coming off contract at the end of the year and includes Jai Arrow. He just signed with the Rabbitohs! Hard to take him seriously when he doesn't fact check simple things like that.

"And while a lot can change between now and the end of the season players such as David Fifita, Kevin Proctor, Jai Arrow, Connor Watson, Alex Johnston and Benji Marshall are just some of those coming off contract at the end of the year."

Off The Bench

1st Grade Fringe
Jan 26, 2014
What is this guy smoking? At the end of his article he lists players coming off contract at the end of the year and includes Jai Arrow. He just signed with the Rabbitohs! Hard to take him seriously when he doesn't fact check simple things like that.

"And while a lot can change between now and the end of the season players such as David Fifita, Kevin Proctor, Jai Arrow, Connor Watson, Alex Johnston and Benji Marshall are just some of those coming off contract at the end of the year."
The rest of the article is exactly as I see it .
One year for a lot of players to show if they
Should go or stay .
An then off shopping .
An POS just knows stuff .We have saved
For 2 years so cap space is the best situation
IV ever seen .An we have the guy that recruited
At the storm an Roosters . .

Reactions: Worried2Death

Mr Brownstone

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 9, 2014
Should go or stay .
An then off shopping .
Recruiting for the Storm and Roosters is a very different proposition to recruiting for the Warriors. Even with a heap of cap to work with our current setup won’t be successful in signing anyone half decent. O’Sullivan has delivered almost nothing so far and that won’t change as long as the only thing we have to offer is money.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Should go or stay .
An then off shopping .
Think it could be a matter of seeing how these young guys go.
Sounded positive listening to Egan saying he rated them.
If any of them have a break out season other clubs will be knocking and may need to fend them off with offers.
Looking at those team photos Ale and Katoa are massive and Egan saying he is impressed with what sees seen out of Paul Turner.

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
Think it could be a matter of seeing how these young guys go.
Sounded positive listening to Egan saying he rated them.
If any of them have a break out season other clubs will be knocking and may need to fend them off with offers.
Looking at those team photos Ale and Katoa are massive and Egan saying he is impressed with what sees seen out of Paul Turner.
As opposed to the times when reporters ask players what they think of their team mates and they respond by saying 'nah, he's shit, he'll never make it.'

It's just politeness.

Geoffpublic

Warriors. As good as Gould
Contributor
Dec 7, 2018
Auckland
I remember Canberra saying the moment they made a decision to be a buying club, not a development club. Milford had just left and they were still upset about Carney & Dugan having to leave through ill-discipline.
Their inability to recruit has led them to England and its working for them.

Big changes normally happen when the current way no longer works.

If our recruitment drought is what it takes for us to get serious about recruiting NZs best and turning them into world class players then so be it.
Currently I don't see an alternative and I would be happy for them to follow this path.

95forever

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 27, 2019
Damn had this all prepared:

You beat me to it. Honestly he needs to give it away. Let’s wait to sign guys that have already rejected us or have a contract. Benji? Unbelievable.

Attachments

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Goal Kickers:
The 2 leading goal kickers in the squad are CHT & Herbert This must give them a selection advantage over Nikorima &/or Beale / Milne?
AK is the other option but perhaps further down the selection ‘ladder’.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings