Recruitment YOUR Warriors Team For 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
People picking Hingano after only 1 game of first grade is quite unbelievable...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
Hes Better than anyone else we have bar looloo eyes....Because we have no one else.

Afoa, Jazz, Lolohea, Lino, all had very strong debuts but dipped after - I don't see Higano being any different. He has to earn those stripes not given it after one game.

And I certainly rate Lolohea ahead of him in development and experience.

Billy Teets James

Afoa, Jazz, Lolohea, Lino, all had very strong debuts but dipped after - I don't see Higano being any different. He has to earn those stripes not given it after one game.

And I certainly rate Lolohea ahead of him in development and experience.
Not sure about development...He seems to be going backwards under Crappy....experience yes.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Agree with that especially the Hoffman comment but I want Lisone to step up and own that number 13, he has all the skills.
Ben on the edge appeals, needs to get his offloading game back, I dont know if this is the reason it disappeared but there is never anyone waiting for the offload and it shits me, Tompkins used to do it a bit and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is good running off forwards.
Keen to see Sam Lisone play lock but then where do you stick Simon Mannering???

People picking Hingano after only 1 game of first grade is quite unbelievable...
Reminds of the Harry Siejka wankfest that went on on this forum when he was signed. Ridiculous really. Some are even suggesting that after watching him for 60 minutes that he's our next Stacey Jones...

Blain

Blain

I was wanting Hingano as next seasons No 6 prior to his first grade debut.. The dude is an actual halfback, unlike Lolohea who has a fantastic running game, but has shown little in first grade to demand a start at 6.. Dylan Walker comes to mind.

Chuck him in the centres next year. I've always said this, his skills suit the spot perfectly. He'd have more involvement than the wing, and won't have to control play in the halves + kick/pass. We'd no doubt see some teething problems in D, but held his own when he has played there.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
Fusitua
Lolohea
Kata
Manu
Ata
Shauny J
Lillyman
Luke
Vete
Thompson
Hoffman
Mannering

Roache
New signing, impact prop
Matulino
Lisone/Sipley/Gavet

That backline would be electric. Forward pack blahh, but no point including players we haven't signed yet..

Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
Reminds of the Harry Siejka wankfest that went on on this forum when he was signed. Ridiculous really. Some are even suggesting that after watching him for 60 minutes that he's our next Stacey Jones...

Seriously, my mind just boggles, i thought people on here were smarter than that.... and to take a rookie over Foran on the grounds Foran is "damaged" goods is even more ridiculous.

Reactions: 2 users
mode81

mode81

Hingano or Lolohea over Foran! Paleeeeez. People are just farkin stupid if they think some kid (Hingano) and unproven half (Lolohea) will take us anywhere in the NRL. We struggle with Leuluai and Johnson as experienced halves so I don't know what magic Hingano is gonna pull out of his ass.

Blain

Blain

Don't count your chickens before they hatch fellas, until his signature is on paper there's no point putting him in your 2017 sides..

Tragic

Tragic

Hingano or Lolohea over Foran! Paleeeeez. People are just farkin stupid if they think some kid (Hingano) and unproven half (Lolohea) will take us anywhere in the NRL. We struggle with Leuluai and Johnson as experienced halves so I don't know what magic Hingano is gonna pull out of his ass.
Leuleuai will be gone, Foran isn't signed. What's the answer if it isn't Hingano or lolo?

Reactions: 1 users
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
Leuleuai will be gone, Foran isn't signed. What's the answer if it isn't Hingano or lolo?

Well, i think its pretty obvious that we're f***ked if we dont have a suitable replacement to partner Shaun Johnson next year.

Knowing Cappy, he'll do something stupid like convert Luke or Jazz into a #6.

• Haha

Billy Teets James

Just stole my words! Lol. Just as dumb is picking a player who isn't even with the dam club! Dummies! Lol

• Haha
mode81

mode81

Mason Lino's still here isn't he? Don't know why he can't just move up to 6 he's a good organizer and has footy smarts.

I have a hunch Roger Tuivasa-Sheck could be used at 6 he's fearless has nuts to constantly take on the line but his defence will be questionable in the front line.

eric

eric

Do people really want Lisone to be Mannering's successor? He reminds me of Ukuma Ta'ai, but less powerful.

diehard

From Nrl.com

Warriors

1 David Fusitua
2 Tuimoala Lolohea
3 Blake Ayshford
4 Solomone Kata
5 Manu Vatuvei
6 Thomas Leuluai
7 Shaun Johnson
8 Jacob Lillyman
9 Nathaniel Roache
10 Albert Vete
11 Bodene Thompson
12 Ryan Hoffman (c)
13 Simon Mannering
Interchange
14 Ata Hingano
15 Sam Lisone
16 Ben Matulino
17 James Gavet
18 Bunty Afoa

Brox001

Brox001

My team

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. David Fusitua
3. A centre who can score tries AND defend (not a journeyman or hot head who can only do one)
4. Kata
5. Another Fusitua type player who has speed, skill and their hands aren't covered in butter (and is quicker than the titanic at turning around, sorry Manu & Maumalo, that's you gone)
6. Lolohea
7. Johnson
8. Matulino
9. Luke
10. A no-nonsense City/Country (or Origin level if we can convince them) level prop to consistently provide 100m+ per game
11. Hoffman
12. A dynamic, hard running & off-loading second rower to compliment the current defensive Hoffmann/Mannering combo
13. Mannering

14. Roache/Hingano/Tevaga
15. Thompson/Vete
16. Lisone/Gubb
17. Gavet/Sipley

We need to be done with guys like Allwood, Lane, Lousi, Maumalo, Sao, Wright & Lillyman, all of whom would struggle to make any other team in the NRL.

Lets Gone

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Fusitua
3. Ayshford
4. Kata
5. Wells
6. Lolohea
7. Johnson (Co-Captain)
8. Lillyman
9. Luke (Co-Captain, Goal Kicker)
10. Vete
11. Thompson
12. Matulino
13. Mannering

14. Roache/Tevaga
15. Sipley/Lisone
16. Shaun Lane/Gubb
17. New forward recruit

My team is wishful thinking, Hoffman, Manu arent going anywhere.

Reason behind Johnson and Luke Co Captains.

Johnson can do all the interviews and press conferences. And lead the team around the park.
Whereas Luke would lead from the front, and bring some passion and aggression.

Captain needs to be a Kiwi imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.