Recruitment YOUR Warriors Team For 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toopi is King

Matulino is out for the first month of NRL and why would you swap Kata to right centre???
What I was proposing was the best team i could see regardless of injuries/ suspension and also changed Kata to be on the same side as fusitua because he is not prolific at passing anyway, and if there is a side he can pass better on, as it is shown in last years performance it would be for him to be on the right edge

Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
What I was proposing was the best team i could see regardless of injuries/ suspension and also changed Kata to be on the same side as fusitua because he is not prolific at passing anyway, and if there is a side he can pass better on, as it is shown in last years performance it would be for him to be on the right edge
My only worry is Solomone Kata doesnt pass on that edge too and leaves David Fusitua hanging all game...

Horriors2014

Horriors2014

Excited to see David Fusitua play centre. Thats his rightful position. Will be the best we have had since Jerome Ropati. Hopefully without the injuries...

Totes agree. We haven't had many good centres. But I can see Fusitua being the best, even better than Toopi if he keeps improving. He's got the Greg Inglis-like physique. A tall, solid, powerful runner. It's something we've never had before at centre.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.