General Your Favourite

Mangi-Maori_old

For those of you who have selected a favorite Warrior in your profile, post here the reason(s) why he is your favorite player, what you like about the way he plays or if you like his attitude, personality, body, smile whatever ... anything!

My favourite is Sam Rapira, tbh I haven't seen him play (being out of the country) but I've heard big raps about him and I found out last year that he's a relly on my dad's side. Chur whanau!!!!

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

I love pat cos i think hes a great winger and fullback and i think in time he'll grow to be a great player that could play in the centres or maybe even halfback tbh, and hes hot:)
tbh before pat joined the warriors my favourite was Faumuina, hes my hero, him joining the cowboys is an early xmas present tbh, he will still be in the nrl and i still hav the chance to meet him :p
Besides them 2 i love all the players and i love the warriors ffs i cant wait till the start of the 2007 nrl season, we shall dominate! :p GO WARRIORS!!

sliphgrrl_old

I moved to NZ and was introduced to League in 2002, which is when Brent Webb debuted for the Warriors. Ivan Cleary was my favourite player at the time, but Webby clearly impressed in his rookie year. I think he's a fantastic fullback. He's been my fav player for the last two or so years.

sliphgrrl_old

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
tbh before pat joined the warriors my favourite was Faumuina, hes my hero, him joining the cowboys is an early xmas present tbh, he will still be in the nrl and i still hav the chance to meet him

did i miss something here? I heard he left training with his ESL team. I wasn't aware he'd signed with the cowboys. i wonder if they realise what they're getting into!

kiwi man_old

my fave is rubes, have met him a few times now but also u all no that he is a legend

Jesbass_old

Although he had a poor end to his career with the Warriors, Clinton Toopi has long been a favourite player of mine. I've seen him become a lot humbler in recent years, and he has always been extremely approachable.

I'm particularly fond of his form in 2002 and especially 2003 - every time he touched the ball, something magic happened. His international form has been magnificent, too, (his final test not included), and he is the only player in the history of the game to score a hattrick of tries against Australia in two separate matches.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

sliphgrrl said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
tbh before pat joined the warriors my favourite was Faumuina, hes my hero, him joining the cowboys is an early xmas present tbh, he will still be in the nrl and i still hav the chance to meet him

did i miss something here? I heard he left training with his ESL team. I wasn't aware he'd signed with the cowboys. i wonder if they realise what they're getting into!

yer 'who_knows7' said he had signed with the cowboys a few days ago, i am very haoppy to hear he is back in the nrl :)

Jesbass_old

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
sliphgrrl said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:

yer 'who_knows7' said he had signed with the cowboys a few days ago, i am very haoppy to hear he is back in the nrl :)

Yep, and WK7 is on the mark about 90% of the time. (The other 10% accounts for when I'm looking the other way and not seeing what he's said, lol! ;))

*Kimmy*_old

Where do I start with Pricey!!

Obviously cos he was a Bulldog..and still is deep down <3..he seems super nice..havent met him so wouldnt know..but from what I hear of him..and see of him he seems heaps nice..hes a wicked player..just everything :)

*waves Pricey flag* .... no people I don't really have one..although that would be cool :p

Skinny_Ravs82

kumul7 said:
For those of you who have selected a favorite Warrior in your profile, post here the reason(s) why he is your favorite player, what you like about the way he plays or if you like his attitude, personality, body, smile whatever ... anything!

My favourite is Sam Rapira, tbh I haven't seen him play (being out of the country) but I've heard big raps about him and I found out last year that he's a relly on my dad's side. Chur whanau!!!!

Pretty cool thread this one.

Well for me (and obvious to anyone on here who knows me! lol eh Jesbass and Bec ;) )
My favorite is Grant Rovelli. What I like about him is that he's not your typical rookie who comes into the first grade scene with all these noteable achievements. And he hasn't exactly gone through ina year as some little whizz kid. He's just gone about his work; given the halfback's role mid 2006 and has taken his chances.
And yes I've got quite the crush on him too :D not that he needs to know that at the moment. lol. I have met him as well and he's really just a sweet guy.

But look out, I may just take a liking to McKinnon in 2007 ;)

Swanley_old

Skinny Mac now is it ???????

I like Mannering because he played Rugby and "saw the light".

Mangi-Maori_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
kumul7 said:

Pretty cool thread this one.

Well for me (and obvious to anyone on here who knows me! lol eh Jesbass and Bec ;) )
My favorite is Grant Rovelli. What I like about him is that he's not your typical rookie who comes into the first grade scene with all these noteable achievements. And he hasn't exactly gone through ina year as some little whizz kid. He's just gone about his work; given the halfback's role mid 2006 and has taken his chances.
And yes I've got quite the crush on him too :D not that he needs to know that at the moment. lol. I have met him as well and he's really just a sweet guy.

But look out, I may just take a liking to McKinnon in 2007 ;)

I like Rovelli too. From round 1 last year I kept telling Cleary to hurry up and start him, not face to face but to myself and anyone else listening ... we needed more playmakers ... I hope he has a big year in 2007.

sliphgrrl_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
My favorite is Grant Rovelli....... And yes I've got quite the crush on him too :D not that he needs to know that at the moment. lol. I have met him as well and he's really just a sweet guy....But look out, I may just take a liking to McKinnon in 2007 ;)

Goodness, skinny, if you're not careful you're going to get a reputation! :wink:

Jesbass_old

sliphgrrl said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
My favorite is Grant Rovelli....... And yes I've got quite the crush on him too :D not that he needs to know that at the moment. lol. I have met him as well and he's really just a sweet guy....But look out, I may just take a liking to McKinnon in 2007 ;)

Goodness, skinny, if you're not careful you're going to get a reputation! :wink:

Are you suggesting she doesn't have one already? :wink: :lol:

Skinny_Ravs82

Jesbass said:
sliphgrrl said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:

Are you suggesting she doesn't have one already? :wink: :lol:

*looks innocent* What reputation are you two talking about? haha. I did say 'I may just take a liking to McKinnon' there is no certainty it'll happen. It just depends if things devlop there or not :mrgreen: