Internationals World Cup 9s 2019

Miket12

Miket12

Best line of the tournament from the commentators, “his hands have turned into a dolphin’s flippers”

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Afakasi247

Afakasi247

Kiwis definitely improved as the tournament went on. Once they decided to play 9s footy they look deadly

Reactions: 3 users
ShaunJohnson7

ShaunJohnson7

Blair ffs- surely they could’ve given a young fella a go.
Even passi- remember when got player of the tournament at the 9s- before sk got hold of him.
Poor bugger changed allegiance to Nz and then they didn’t even play him.
🤔🤔

Tony Martin

Tony Martin

Is it just me...or does Madge look like a genuine motivator?
It’s been interesting how some of these coaches interact with players at half time. Madge and Matt parish seem very animated. Tony Iro looks as if he was any more relaxed he would be dead

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
It’s been interesting how some of these coaches interact with players at half time. Madge and Matt parish seem very animated. Tony Iro looks as if he was any more relaxed he would be dead
To be fair Tony was always a serious type of guy, a bit like SK come to think about it. Trainspotters question. Iro's grandfather was a Kiwi. Who was it? Spoiler alert, I don't know the answer so please don't cheat.

Reactions: 1 user
Tony Martin

Tony Martin

To be fair Tony was always a serious type of guy, a bit like SK come to think about it. Trainspotters question. Iro's grandfather was a Kiwi. Who was it? Spoiler alert, I don't know the answer so please don't cheat.
Leslie Pye..... no cheating done here 🤥

brightman

brightman

Congratulation to the girls, Kiwiferns the inaugural Woman's World 9s Champions!!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users