General Will you continue to support the Warriors?

Will you continue to support the Warriors?

• GOTTA HAVE FAITH HURR DURR

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Yes - at a severely reduced intensity

Votes: 51 50.5%
  • No - not until 2017

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • No - never again

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Leaguegod

Leaguegod

Campion will 'Fight' alongside you! Packer was a fucken bully from day 1 it was all that Levin water. Ganstas' please if y'all gonna bring it then bring it to the field please, fukn pranksters, studio gangsters, accident murderers, nah no fight there not this year.

Reactions: 1 user
ramraider78

ramraider78

I'm still in 100% - #Proud to be #NZWarriorsSupporter - these last couple of years have been a roller-coaster of emotions but my #LoyaltyPassion for the club hasn't waived at all - Still a staunch supporter of the club won't change ever, wife and kids are on that path with me; besides spent to much $ on supporters clothing to change to anyone else.

Reactions: 2 users
Tragic

Tragic

Have we ever had so much dissent and lack of care factor from a Warriors playing group ?.......

Says a lot about where the problems lie with this lot.

Lol, just reading that rant made me feel better, I hope it made you feel better too. That dick from Levin reminded me of some of the clowns I see when I go back home to smalltown NZ, still doing that 80's staunch walk with their chests puffed out.

Reactions: 1 user
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
As a person residing in Levin, let me point out that Packer hails from 20mins up the road in Foxton. People only breed with their cousins here as opposed to breeding with their children/siblings in Foxton.

We do however share the stats for NZs worst domestic violence rates per capita, in the worst country for domestic violence in the world. Rusty's done well for himself.

If you want to blame Levin for a player, look no further than Jimmy Tamou. It scarred him so much he turned Ocker

Reactions: 1 users