General Will we make the eight 2014?

wazzas

if the Warriors lose......

How valuable is the 2 points Vatuvei had some fun with ?

PLenty applauded the light hearted ' you got this Shana ' from Manu....plenty mocked the gravity of the points F/A.

Turns out cork suckers.....that seven points separates us from being in the top eight on the eve of the penultimate round.

That's why teams with an unassailable lead kick drop goals as the time winds down ( it's not just about goal Kicking practice)......coz one point at seasons end is worth ten points at seasons start.
When did this happen??

Sup42

Sup42

When did this happen??
Vs Penrith.

Johnson lined up a kick just left of the posts after the game had ended. Eighty minutes up on the clock, Johnson on a 100 % Kicking rate.....all the time in the world.

Johnson Claims Vatuvei made him miss....the context was humor.

Most years that stuff is harmless.

That time of year the eight through to 13th was log jammed and separated by points for and against only.

mrblonde

mrblonde

Souths shot at the minor premiership well and truly sunk.

Richie Benaud Night at ANZ: Score has gone:
Tcheuw-Tcheuw-0 2-0
Tcheuw-Tcheuw-Tcheuw 2-2
Tcheuwenty-Tcheuw-Tcheuw 20-2
Tchuewentytchuew-Tcheuw-Tcheuw 22-2.

Marvellous, yes indeed it really, is a marvellous effort, that!

Edit: But Souths did come back to 18-22....

Last edited:

Far North Forever

So Panthers have 10 of their starting 17 out if Kite gets back then it's 9, if there is ever a time when we should win because we have a chance for the 8 and the better team it's now.....surely, Hayne and away game shouldn't stop us. We win by 20 and Jamie Soward limps off with 30 to go.

KPWarrior

once we start blaming missed conversions for poor F/A, we're worse off than we thought we were, how can we get lambasted for criticising the 18 points we let in against the Raiders, and then point to a Shaun Johnson missed conversion mid-season?

Reactions: 1 user
Evil_Mush

Evil_Mush

Yeah I'm on the side of any one of those couldashouldawoulda losses (Bulldogs x2, Broncos, Souths etc) being far more reason being out of the 8 at this point, than 2 points missed in a game we still won (given we're still more than two points differential out of the 8 anyway.

And by that token, it's apt that the mantra for this game is "win and we're in"...

Reactions: 1 users
Makasene

Makasene

30 points will be the cut off .

Eels will beat Raiders.

Task is simple, win and we're in. Then Johnson can have a wank over the ball for all I care.

I won't be losing sleep over a missed conversion if we don't make it,

I

• Haha
Sebastian

Sebastian

I think between the hiding we gave them (1st time scoreless) and the emotion with Bailey etc leaving they will be very hard to beat at home, Bailey and Taylor were exactly what they needed against us..

OMG called it. Titan's exceptional record over the Doggie's continues. Hope you had money on it bro :D

SkinnyRavs82

SkinnyRavs82

30 points will be the cut off .

Eels will beat Raiders.

Task is simple, win and we're in. Then Johnson can have a wank over the ball for all I care.

I won't be losing sleep over a missed conversion if we don't make it,

I

Eels to beat Raiders? LOL well that didn't happen!

snake77

snake77

I can't remember if it was this thread or the pre match one but the question was asked what do we do with a conversion in front 2 points down to take into extra time which could mean conceding a try and being eliminated.

Options
  1. Refuse to take the kick like Bennetts teams occasionally do. Would that be allowed.
  2. Johnson kicks it with his eyes closed.
  3. Johnson kicks it with his left foot.
  4. Take it back further then usual and get Vatuvei to yell at Johnson putting him off like last time.
Sup42 how do you like the last one?

• Haha
eudebrito

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
I can't remember if it was this thread or the pre match one but the question was asked what do we do with a conversion in front 2 points down to take into extra time which could mean conceding a try and being eliminated.

Options
  1. Refuse to take the kick like Bennetts teams occasionally do. Would that be allowed.
  2. Johnson kicks it with his eyes closed.
  3. Johnson kicks it with his left foot.
  4. Take it back further then usual and get Vatuvei to yell at Johnson putting him off like last time.
Sup42 how do you like the last one?

Have Johnson fake a groin strain and have TL take it as a drop kick, no price is goes over

Onewarrior

Win first round 2015, stay in the eight all season, and then we don't have to go through this f**king bullish*t in the last few games again, of if they beat them and we score this many points, only to fall at the last f**king hurdle again. F**k, F**k, F**k!!!!

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
keep the faith bro
Yeah. Too much negativity around here. Been loyal since 1995. Keep the faith. Be loyal. Warrior Proud #WarriorNation.

All ring fucking hollow when the boys can't win...