General Will we make the eight 2014?

Danpatmac

i wonder if anyone predicted us making the 8 going down to the last game against penrith?

I wonder….

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
cro.warrior

cro.warrior

I'm going to Penrith on Sunday been there Twice and both time Warriors won, in 2010 and 2011, so come on Warriors I want my 100% record to carry on after Sunday.

Reactions: 12 users
Makasene

Makasene

I'm going to Penrith on Sunday been there Twice and both time Warriors won, in 2010 and 2011, so come on Warriors I want my 100% record to carry on after Sunday.

Then you can head back the week after because odds are we will play them again.

4 from 4! 4 from 4!

cro.warrior

cro.warrior

Just checked Wikipedia, nrl season 2008, quite similar finish to 2014, Rd 24 we lost to Dragons 36 -6, Rd 25 beaten Panthers 42-20 at Mt smart and last round beaten Parra in Sydney 28 -6, we finished eight with 30 points. And came within 1 win from Grand Final. If anyone can do it,
It's MIGHTY WARRIORS!!

Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
i wonder if anyone predicted us making the 8 going down to the last game against penrith?

I wonder….

How about the post below it; post #10 ;) in early May

i'm predicting that it will come down the the last round against penrith

This is my thought too, and to make it more uncomfortable it is away. I see Penrith, NQ and the Broncs as the main competition. i expect the Eels, Tits and Broncs to start falling away now. The Panthers have had a favourable draw til now, and although they have been winning, they have not been dominant wins. I think we will make the 8 with NQ and Penrith. I am very interested to see what happens to the Storm from here.

I also expect the spoon to be hotly contested and there are a couple of interesting clashes at the end of the season to make this quite exciting.

Read more: https://www.nzwarriors.com/threads/will-we-make-the-eight.36825/#ixzz3C2ThEFu3

Reactions: 2 users
Maraea

Maraea

We could be 'bawling' after thi. week if the Warriors dont get it together today. They were in it up until about this point last year aswell

Last year I felt a bit more desperate, this year I can see that the team is better. Making the finals would just be fantastic, everything a bonus from there. I can go into next season (if we make finals) with the mindset of well we got to the finals, got a decent coach, Watsons promised to be more involved, 2015 looks good. Definitely more optimistic of our chances for next year. My enthusiasm for this team was on its last legs same time last year in comparison

Reactions: 1 users

Marshthedarsh

So if we win, we'll be playing the Panthers, Storm, Cowgirls, Bulldogs or Broncos.

I'll take the Storm.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Panthers
1 Matt Moylan
2 Josh Mansour
3 Dean Whare
4 Jamal Idris
5 Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
6 Will Smith
7 Jamie Soward
8 Nigel Plum
9 James Segeyaro
10 Sam McKendry
11 Lewis Brown
12 Matt Robinson
13 Sika Manu

Interchange
14 Kierran Moseley
15 Ben Murdoch-Masila
16 Sam Anderson
17 Tim Grant

Not happy to see Segeyaro back at all. Nice team with some big boppers upfront and real class out the back...

Reactions: 1 users
InsideBall

InsideBall

Despite them being a team of "nobodies" they've still got a damn good team...

Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
This will all make sense as the week progresses...

10556476 765622520169624 8181645324184851668 n

Reactions: 6 users
snake77

snake77

I could see the list of possibilities giving me a headache over the weekend. Need to save that; makes thinks a lot easier.;)

JBmurc

JBmurc

Storm dumping the Broncos would be a great outcome before our match then of course parra going down to the raiders which I wouldn't count out...would take the pressure of some what ...still if we want to show we are the real deal and can go all the way in the finals this game we have to win by a good margin and keep the panthers
from scoring many points zero would be best .....