General why change a winning team...

romel_old

we were playing awesome before these changes were made, sorry but our team is better without micheal luck, that extra attacking forward makes a huge difference to our team. we needed mara tonite why was he dropped?, its obvious locke is not 100% fit, bring back tupou. why was ropati dropped? his experience in finals football and his huge dummy half runs are priceless in big games not to mention his combination with manu. and as i have said before seymore was rubbish, he chokes in the big games. i almost forgot to mention some poor substitutions by cleary.

i havent been keeping up with who and why players were dropped please fill me in with injurys etc ta

NEWBIE_old

yeah luck is a good defensive player, but he absolutely kills our attack always being first reciever getting in the way

Northern_Union

We need luck to tidy up our lazy forwards around the ruck. If Luck doesn't play tonight we get dusted by another 12.

BringBackRovelli_old

hmm I don't know, I think we do have some unfit forwards,
the Titans seemed to have more stamina, more attention to detail, more conservative with their energy, that comes down to experience too I guess.

BringBackRovelli_old

But every time Luck gets the ball for a hit-up, he throws a hospital pass to another forward
Why does he get in the way then?

romel_old

this is all clearys fault seriously...poor player choices,poor substitutions,poor player preperation and moral....

Magic Stick_old

Previous weeks we had Seymour and Maloney linking up on the same side of the field and we had players in motion.....

Tonight we went back to that rubbish with Luck at 1st receiver and Luck throwing the ball out the back...it so predictable and retarded
We were fluffing around the middle of the field with rubbish. Instead of being more direct.Who cares if they keep going to Manu....try and stop him 10m out
But no this team was to dumb to utilize the best wing in the game

Just stupid from Cleary and the boys

Last edited by a moderator:

2big2strong_old

I think Luck is a great addition to the team but when he's not playing you definitely notice that the rest of the team stand up and the overall tackle count rises immensely. As soon as he comes into the side I get the feeling that players become too complacent and look to him to soak up their workload; which he does. He is a victim of his own success. It's a bit like how we used to depend solely on S.Jones for all of our attacking inspiration, Luck is the defensive equivelant.

staceyjones4life_old

Here we go again...first we think Cleary deserves Dally M for best coach, now we're crucifying him for playing the best defensive player in the NRL whenever possible.