General Who will you be cheering...

Skinny_Ravs82

How about...just one of them win and get it all finished and bring on next year? haha

Esoj_old

I don't know who I will cheer for but I will be watching as a lover of league and it is the grand final after all. sky are showing both the nsw cup and toyota cup grand finals live too before the big game.

LordGnome_old

I think you can start with the ESL grand Final at 6am and then watch league all day on Sky tomorrow.

Northern_Union

Yes oh yes what a day sunday will be. ESL grand final, sunday footy show, sundy roast, NSW cup final, toyota cup final, NRL grand final. I'll be a pig in shit :D

Northern_Union

Currently the pig is preparing for the day of days. Beer, coke, pop corn, chips, cell phone switched off, door locked, house phone off the hook :D

Northern_Union

I used to be a fan of both clubs, but with the recently crap fom Melbourne bagging our Warriors after we beat them, Smiths sulking and grapple tackles, Bellamy and Waldrons bagging of Darryl Williams and co i can now safely say i hate Melbourne.

GO THE MIGHTY EAGLES!

Skinny_Ravs82

Yes, they are, but hey if I can lilve in a state with grand final winners, I'm not going to miss out!