General Who thinks we can win?

kiwi-born_old

Just want to know what you all think on a few things:

a) Do you believe we can win in Sunday and if so by how much?
b) How many games for the remainder of the season do you think we can win?

I for one HOPE we are victorious this weekend, and to honest I wont be satisfied unless it is a decent win. Either by an excellent margin say 12 - 20 point win or keeping them at one try minimum. I want to see an exciting game, one where our attitude is high and where we ACTUALLY want to win!

GO THE WARRIORS!!!!!!

Skinny_Ravs82

Every week every game I believe we can.

How much? I don't know, it won't be a blow out game that is as far as I know.

Remainder of the season: close to half I guess? Taking a stab in the dark here

As for winning margins, well it all depends to be honest. I like winning and I don't personally care what the margin is by, a win's a win in my book ;)
I'd just like to see us not leak too many points in 80minutes. That is all

kiwi-born_old

Yeah true a win is a win. As long as we play DECENT league, I would prefer it to not be too scrappy and half-attempted.

Kid-Dynamite_old

Yea we can win this week!
Hell we can win every week if we play to our potential.

I'm picking we win at least 8 of our remaining games

Kid-Dynamite_old

I'll put a Warriors $ bet on that the Warriors make the top 8 this year!

Anyone game?

Viking_old

There's been a lot of positives for our team this week and we're at home so I reckon in with a really good chance. Pressuring Orford will be the key and a massive kick chase on Brett Stewart is mandatory, every one else that team can be contained.

Kid-Dynamite_old

There's been a lot of positives for our team this week and we're at home so I reckon in with a really good chance. Pressuring Orford will be the key and a massive kick chase on Brett Stewart is mandatory, every one else that team can be contained.

Watmough is another one to watch out for!

Hopefully Luck is around his ankles all day! :D

Warrioraholic_old

Will lose.

And we will be lucky to win another 3 games this year.

Same here, I think we will have about another 3 wins plus the bye

If we cant beat the sharks and the bunnies, I hardly think we have a chance at the top of the table. Things in our favour, Manly off a bye, a new halves combination.

Skinny_Ravs82

Same here, I think we will have about another 3 wins plus the bye

If we cant beat the sharks and the bunnies, I hardly think we have a chance at the top of the table. Things in our favour, Manly off a bye, a new halves combination.
That is true but there is nothing better than beating a top-of-the-table team either ;)

100%_old

sure, i think we can win! i've gots the boys down by 12pts this sunday.

& with the bounce of the ball, we'll win 4+ games from here on in... *takes another swig* make it 5!! :thumb:

jahc_old

I once heard someone on the radio say that the All Blacks were always only 80 minutes away from being the best team in the world. I wouldn't go that far with the Warriors, but with key players returning, I'd say we're only ever 80 minutes away from being a competitive football side again.

Warriors will shock Manly and win, courtesy of some Witt distribution from 5/8, a Vatuvei try, and a couple of incorrect reffing decisions in our favour!

EDIT: Spot the unintentional oxymoron in my post. hehe, whoops.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skinny_Ravs82

Just on the Ab thing..the one thing they haven't done yet is 'that big one' So they aren't quite the best...damn it.

kiwi-born_old

I would like to see us play as a team. That means every player lifting their game and wanting to be there. Tate can play better than what he has been, Fien can too, everyone must lift and have the attitude to want to win ,to want to turn the season around, to want to be the NZ WARRIORS!

I hope Vatuvei scores a few tries, he was going really well with his try count prior to injury. I hope we can play 80 minutes of League!

Do you think we can start winning away more often, I'd really like to see the Warriors achieve that!