Recruitment Who Should The Warriors Sign For 2017/2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kata at 6!!! Jeez, better hope he catches the markers out every play!
Yikes, and I can't even say it was a finger slip as K is nowhere near A on the keyboard. I was about to edit my posting and you know what, I haven't as that may be just what we need on the 5th tackle. The thing is - when he does break the line will he pass the ball?

• Sad
Reactions: PNG Kiwi
Yikes, and I can't even say it was a finger slip as K is nowhere near A on the keyboard. I was about to edit my posting and you know what, I haven't as that may be just what we need on the 5th tackle. The thing is - when he does break the line will he pass the ball?
I got the gist of it.

We shouldn't go for players with proven ability, if they have psychological issues. We should stick with our guys who don't have proven ability, but also have psychological issues.;)

Would anyone interested in Luke Keary? He'll likely look to be released if Cronk signs...
The talk is Pearce will go to hooker, Cronk to half back and Keary will remain at five eighth. Jake Freind will be the
one to go. Makes no meters these days and 6th tackle kicks are woeful.

Reactions: bruce
I believe Green was only going to be released if Manly picked up Moylan or a suitable replacement. With Penrith now putting a transfer fee on Moylan, its doubtful he'll end up at Manly, which means Green will not be getting a release at this stage.

Stranger things have happened tho!!
Moylan has already confirmed he's staying with the Panthers next season. I wonder if no other clubs were welling to pay the transfer fee Penrith wanted:

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricke...nrl-future-still-unclear-20171006-gyvz42.html

Status
Not open for further replies.