General Who should lead our club?

Who do you want leading our club?

• Wane Scurrah (Club President), McFadden (Head Coach) and Henry (Assistant Coach).

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Stever Price (Club President), Tim Sheens (Head Coach) and John Ackland (Assistant Coach).

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
I can't really agree with either option.

I would prefer we lost Scurrah, simply because he is polarising the fans, but would want a competitive business minded person who could properly do the job. I think there is a lot more upset to come for fans, particularly in relation to home ground locations.

I like the idea of Price becoming the face of the club. I'm not sure about CEO, as I don't know how successful his business ventures are, or if he has done the appropriate training for such a job.

I'm not keen on Sheens at all. Not sure why, just doesn't sit right with me. I am happy to take a risk again. I would back Kidwell or Wane for the job, regardless of previous experience. They both appear to have the persona the club needs.

I don't see a point in looking at assistants until it is decided who is taking us into the future. The coach should choose the assistants.

Reactions: Dropped Balls

macker

I can't really agree with either option.

I would prefer we lost Scurrah, simply because he is polarising the fans, but would want a competitive business minded person who could properly do the job. I think there is a lot more upset to come for fans, particularly in relation to home ground locations.

I like the idea of Price becoming the face of the club. I'm not sure about CEO, as I don't know how successful his business ventures are, or if he has done the appropriate training for such a job.

I'm not keen on Sheens at all. Not sure why, just doesn't sit right with me. I am happy to take a risk again. I would back Kidwell or Wane for the job, regardless of previous experience. They both appear to have the persona the club needs.

I don't see a point in looking at assistants until it is decided who is taking us into the future. The coach should choose the assistants.
I like the idea of Sheens, because he'd be the first coach we've ever had who can stand up in front of the players and ask them what the fuck they've ever done in this sport.:cigar:

Not that he's like that, but you know what I mean.

Because the club is called the Warriors, they have tried previously to have the club run by gang members. (The Realists):)

Or they could rename the club the Worriers, put the logo on Valium/anti-depressants (Wayne'd love that), you get your bottle as you walk into the ground or get a weekly mail drop for TV watching...

macker

Or they could rename the club the Worriers, put the logo on Valium/anti-depressants (Wayne'd love that), you get your bottle as you walk into the ground or get a weekly mail drop for TV watching...
I've got it. Warriors Kava.

It's Waynes master stroke. Rubes could sell it in the stands like they sell beer and hot dogs at NFL games in the States. We'd all feel a lot better after a mystfying loss that's for sure. We'd all be like,"that's ok you guys will get em next time, Hows the revenues Wayne, up again, that's really great."

tajhay

🏉
Its too early to put Price in CEO, even if he has the ambition, he has no experience. I would rather John Hart be brought back into the fold, and with Price learning off him and taking over the CEO spot in a couple of years.
Im happy with McFadden, and only other option id possible consider is Wane. Sheens, Brown, etc are not viable options if we want to progress from this ordeal.
We do need another assistant coach and i would bring in Kidwell as well as keeping Ricky Henry.

Danpatmac

I've got it. Warriors Kava.

It's Waynes master stroke. Rubes could sell it in the stands like they sell beer and hot dogs at NFL games in the States. We'd all feel a lot better after a mystfying loss that's for sure. We'd all be like,"that's ok you guys will get em next time, Hows the revenues Wayne, up again, that's really great."

Warriors Kava will come in a range of flavours and colours too:

Pre-season Kava - looks like the real thing but has no real benefits
Vodafone Kava - red and sickly
Mt Smart Kava - Brown and dirty
Eden Park Kava - Blue and slightly more refined but without the taste, of victory.
Heritage Kava - Tastes a little like DB Bitter, and a lot like shit.
Coach Kava - Deadly poison.

You're on to something here

Danpatmac

Its too early to put Price in CEO, even if he has the ambition, he has no experience. I would rather John Hart be brought back into the fold, and with Price learning off him and taking over the CEO spot in a couple of years.
Im happy with McFadden, and only other option id possible consider is Wane. Sheens, Brown, etc are not viable options if we want to progress from this ordeal.
We do need another assistant coach and i would bring in Kidwell as well as keeping Ricky Henry.

as long as Scurrah is there this will never happen.

Reactions: mt.wellington

kiwi's 13-6

you forgot

north queensland kava when you try your best to lose but just cant seem to do it and win cause the other teams on the kava to

Wellington kava when after years of trying kava in wellington you finally get a buzz of it good drop that kava

latest update on the jerseys front this week every player in the squad from 1 to 17 will wear a different jersey from the last 2 years the maori green one, the wellington one, the fluro pink, yellow, black and red, blue one, heritage one, under 20's one, nsw cup one, the alternate inverse white away one, women in league one and the energy drink under arm deodorant pizza toppings one, somewhere in there will be one player wearing the actual one. a prize of eden park ticket for the next home away from home game if you correctly guess which one the real warriors jersey is!.

in breaking news wanye scurrah and his auckland viaduct jaffa mates went on a reserach trip to mangere bar apia way on a tuesday for a cabaret show called farfarfeeniees night or something it was smashing time had by all and works with the aloha april marketing concept so they have sacked the sky city cheerleader squad but kept the much loved joker clown mascot guy who many believe was owen glen in mission impossible disguise outfit resembling a polynesian man who likes kiss the glam rock group and the villian from batman movies all rolled in to one! as of this week the sky city cheer squad will be replaced by a dance crew of transgender dancers cabret act that scurrah and the viaduct jaffa's so enjoyed that they hope to xcross market it with aloha april and hopefully that makes up for the cancellation of the planned dame edna edverage pre game show!

as for who should lead us thomas leuluai failing that id say danny devito dressed in a tux, with a monacle, smoking out of a cigarette holder would do a cracking job

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person