TeamList Rabbitohs vs Warriors - [Round 5, 2024]

Marata vs Latrell Mitchell 🤣

View attachment 6488
Fifita looks the part but he ain’t about that life…..at all. I love the way Marata handled this without going ham, it shows discipline yet “eff around and find out” and walked away from a fool.

Well measured intimidation.

Latrell trying that on the bro, with his attitude, gonna get an uppercut. Makes me wonder if he’s ever had a hiding in his life.

Got a man crush on Marata. Silent Killer.

Ffs that Spanish soccer exec is going to get jail for kissing that World Cup soccer lady player.
I suppose Marata might get 501 ed

Cody and Latrell have been distracted this week. Hobnobbing up to Moree on the Qld border to pr a police nsw gov nrl sport activity iniative to reduce aboriginal youth crime there
Latrell was getting quite chummy hands on with the NSW premier. Vlandys was there too
Hopefully their heads got so swollen they are distracted for Satirday

Made me laugh, and mad at the same time, Jeepers we had some entitled pricks at club and international level during the sleeping pills and energy drinks saga.

Pretty shit what they did to the Coach of the Kiwis that tour, I remember watching video of them playing crash in the hotel hallways....posting video of a fake snake episode.

They went purely to take the piss. Bully and JWH and others grinning tits off during the Anthems they looked wasted.
I feel like JFH is the opposite of this approach and fucking wouldn't have it if anyone was behaving like that. Love the culture change. Results show it too.

Ffs that Spanish soccer exec is going to get jail for kissing that World Cup soccer lady player.
I suppose Marata might get 501 ed

Cody and Latrell have been distracted this week. Hobnobbing up to Moree on the Qld border to pr a police nsw gov nrl sport activity iniative to reduce aboriginal youth crime there
Latrell was getting quite chummy hands on with the NSW premier. Vlandys was there too
Hopefully their heads got so swollen they are distracted for Satirday

Huh is that why the police chief came out and started accusing consumers as racists lol, the length they go to protect this guy is incredible

Huh is that why the police chief came out and started accusing consumers as racists lol, the length they go to protect this guy is incredible
Yeah I didn’t catch that bit but the nsw police commissioner was up in Moree too

Just like in Nz youth crime all over Aus is a big problem due factors like drugs and foetal alcohol syndrome

Seriously credit to Cody and Latrell for assisting this programme

Still not a fan of L Mitchell though overrated and a grub when it comes to him playing but a media darling number two to R Walsh.

An anyone explain how ref appointments are made

We have Gough in R1&R4 and now Kennedy in R3&R5

One would think that the appointment panel would ensure that the refs rotate around the clubs

Fifita looks the part but he ain’t about that life…..at all. I love the way Marata handled this without going ham, it shows discipline yet “eff around and find out” and walked away from a fool.

Well measured intimidation.

Latrell trying that on the bro, with his attitude, gonna get an uppercut. Makes me wonder if he’s ever had a hiding in his life.

Got a man crush on Marata. Silent Killer.

Yeah. But the bias ref pinged Nikoure and they got a penalty from it 🤷

Back