General Which wheather girl is hotter?

Jesbass_old

Toni Marsh was voted 3rd most kissable woman in New Zealand a couple of years ago. 'nuff said.

AmeriKiwi_old

I`m with JJ on that one... Tony`s kind of rough, yet attractive in a "party girl" kind of way.

Northern_Union

for mine carin seems to have a greater appreciation of her assets. I love woman that know what they have and make the most of it, therefor i go with Carin.

Northern_Union

Go_The_Doggies said:
Toni Marsh sounds like a man imo.

Does that mean she could whisper sweet little nothings into your ear with her man voice? :mrgreen:

*Kimmy*_old

RS_Dragon said:
Go_The_Doggies said:

Does that mean she could whisper sweet little nothings into your ear with her man voice? :mrgreen:
Ew no thanks, cos the fact that she is still a girl. And I have you know i'm no lesbian lol.

Northern_Union

Go_The_Doggies said:
RS_Dragon said:
Go_The_Doggies said:

Ew no thanks, cos the fact that she is still a girl. And I have you know i'm no lesbian lol.

but......your from Invercargil....i thought all girls from down there were......

hehe just joshing ya :wink:

*Kimmy*_old

RS_Dragon said:
Go_The_Doggies said:
RS_Dragon said:
Go_The_Doggies said:

but......your from Invercargil....i thought all girls from down there were......

hehe just joshing ya :wink:
LOL, some are bi :| so i'm told. Bloody skanks.

Sinbad_old

For me I like Toni Marsh. But as a weather girl ??? That's something Different.

Jim Hickey Now he was a weather man !!

Sinbad_old

Danny we get it here in Christchurch and mail it down to them by snail mail (its called Rural Post down here !)Lol !

AmeriKiwi_old

Sinbad said:
Danny we get it here in Christchurch and mail it down to them by snail mail (its called Rural Post down here !)Lol !

:lol: They should be watching the Andy Griffith show for the first time any day now!!

Sinbad_old

Yeah i know what you mean... Don Knotts is up for mayor this year I think ! Or is it Jim Nabors ??