General Which team are you going for now?

Would love to see the Tigers win, kiwis coach, team isn't full of fucktards, and Benji winning would givery a big fuck you to Kearneys non selection of him for the kiwis.
Storms always been my second team with the amount of no name Kiwis they bring through.
Too many cu**s in the other teams to get behind them.

Of the teams in the 8 right now, I hope one of the Storm, Raiders, Tigers or Sea Eagles win.

As long as the Roosters, Sharks or Eels don't win I will be happy.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
meh, i think ill support the warriors, then maybe the vodafone warriors, if thèir out i'll prolly support the nz warriors. and i guess if no one elese is left i'll have to support the Auclkand Warriors. but its a real shame cause i really just want to support the Mighty NZ Warriors.

Never good to see this thread pop up- esp at this time of year.
Would go the titans but they’ve got no chance either.
Probably back the sharks although I can’t see them getting far into the finals.
Hard to choose out of the serious contenders- it’s like trying to pick between a poke in the eye or a kick in the nuts.
Likely to jump on the storm train too on account of their large kiwi contingent.

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor
Would love to see the Tigers win, kiwis coach, team isn't full of fucktards, and Benji winning would givery a big fuck you to Kearneys non selection of him for the kiwis.
Storms always been my second team with the amount of no name Kiwis they bring through.
Too many cu**s in the other teams to get behind them.

How far the mighty Tigers have fallen in 2 years….

Reactions: Defence