General Which NRL player are you?

Skinny_Ravs82

LOL having another couple of go's (ok I'm easily amused by this) the 2 newest results are
Mark Gasnier
Danny Buderus

raypower_old

That's a horrible quiz, I said I'd run away if there were fights, I'd find a support player when attacking, I go missing etc and I end up as Lockyer. Even I can admit he's better than the answers I gave...

Budo_old

that quiz is worst than the afternoon glory at a porta loo after the hottest day in summer has intensified the smell of rotting corpses up my nostrils. i wish i had more hands so i could give it four hands down

*Kimmy*_old

Eric Grothe Jr
You're bigger than most at your position, and play with a lot of aggression because of it

eww i dont like himmm hahah

Northern_Union

That's a horrible quiz, I said I'd run away if there were fights, I'd find a support player when attacking, I go missing etc and I end up as Lockyer. Even I can admit he's better than the answers I gave...

Sounds spot on to me with what i know of your musical tastes and thing for Amerikiwi :D

Northern_Union

Trent Barrett???

That stupid thing called me a Trent Barrett !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skinny_Ravs82

LOL come on guys, have a bit of humor in ya!! :p
Some how I think some of it is determind via what position you pick or some other variation. Don't know how many players are actually in that database to determine it.

*Kimmy*_old

i picked right wing .. not that i play LOL .. ive always thought i would be a winger :p

Skinny_Ravs82

LOL, funny they don't have the left wingers. Would have been interesting. I don't think it all has to do with the position you pick but yeah on another go when I picked 'I can play anywhere on attack' or something I ended getting Ben Hornby.

raypower_old

Trent Barrett???

That stupid thing called me a Trent Barrett !!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO. That's Karma after that previous post. I'm a lover not a fighter anyways and as we decided, platonic love can exist on an internet forum even to the strains of Christoper Cross or Neil Sedaka.

Northern_Union

LMAO. That's Karma after that previous post. I'm a lover not a fighter anyways and as we decided, platonic love can exist on an internet forum even to the strains of Christoper Cross or Neil Sedaka.

Right on Brother ;)

AmeriKiwi_old

Can`t you people see the quiz is SPOT ON??!! It got all of you right and says I`m Tom Brady... it`s working PERFECTLY.

raypower_old

Tonight can you hold me to something fruity....maybe the Mama's & the Papa's just make sure it's not California Dreaming. I wake up in hives when I hear that song...

Northern_Union

How about a little summer breeze blowing through the jasmine in my mind.... good song that.